FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Hooptylau 2005 October 15th.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Hooptylau 2005 October 15th.
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 11:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-01 10:33, Chongolio wrote:
Nice job TT, that looks sweeter than a halloween goodie bag.
Drunken H, moneys are comin' I am just practicing my "procratinating Monkey" style of kung Fu this week.
Hi.....YAAAAAA,
Chongolio

Hey Chongolio, don't forget to bring your monkey underwear!
Quote:

On 2005-10-06 11:14, limptiki wrote:
I regret to inform all involved that I have just paid... Unga I'm hoping to see you there, Vic I hope to have a Cuban for you.

Schweet! I'll try to bring a good stash of Cubans as well. And I'll have Chongolio bring you an extra pair of monkey underwear.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 1:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-06 11:14, limptiki wrote:
I regret to inform all involved that I have just paid... Unga I'm hoping to see you there, Vic I hope to have a Cuban for you.

its about time! it wouldn't be hooptylau without the creator of the whole OYSTAH BEEEEEF incident!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
limptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 2:21 pm   Permalink

That reminds me Mr. inebriated chapeau, if I am banned from Minnie's after last years incident may I hang out in one of your plush vans and smoke with chongilio?

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 9:28 pm   Permalink

in answer mr flaccid polynesian god no one is banned from minnie's. everyone is welcomed!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-07 12:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-06 14:21, limptiki wrote:
That reminds me Mr. inebriated chapeau, if I am banned from Minnie's after last years incident may I hang out in one of your plush vans and smoke with chongilio?

Banned from Minnie's? Try immortalized! Never has OYSTAH BEEF! been in such high demand. It's the new taste sensation across the nation!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-08 10:25 am   Permalink

Yeah Limpy, glad your gonna make it. I will put a can of spam, a bottle of rum and some matches in the van just in case the Minnie's management decides to play the "Oystah Beef" card.

Mai-Tai, I don't ever attend a Tiki event without my monkey boxers they keep me fresh well into the night. Sorry no extras, they are to good to share.

Unga, where ya at ya crazy fool?

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-08 11:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-08 10:25, Chongolio wrote:
Unga, where ya at ya crazy fool?

Fort Lauderdale. Still waiting to get word (from work) on attending Hooptylau.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-09 6:09 pm   Permalink

there has been some talk about a possible tent city cropping up in the backyard of our house. if you want to set a tent up at our place that is fine with me. just know that you will need to be in town a little earlier saturday to get on the vans.

i will get an e-mail out tonite so look for it a little later on if you have paid.

mahalo

dh

Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-09 9:48 pm   Permalink

Ok-We thought that after Hukilau we would be too tired and too broke to go and we are. BUT...Now we want more than ever to go. Are there tickets left? If tent city is happening that would make it even easier for us broke Fresno tikis.

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 07:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-09 21:48, Larry Lava wrote:
Ok-We thought that after Hukilau we would be too tired and too broke to go and we are. BUT...Now we want more than ever to go. Are there tickets left? If tent city is happening that would make it even easier for us broke Fresno tikis.

aloha larry! yes there are a few seats left. payment info is on the first page. i sure hope you two can make it!

dh

Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 4:19 pm   Permalink

AAhh... The Hoopty-countdown has begun!!

In case there was any fear/concern, rest assured: Even far from home, The Good Doctor cares for the health and well-being of his fellow revelers and will be bringing plenty of his "Not-Quite-Patented" Hangover Remedy, so that all Hoopty-ers will have a fine Sunday morning!

(Oh, and being a Hoopty-newbie, what is this legendary "Oystah Beef" incident I keep reading about?)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 5:02 pm   Permalink

while your here for the visit be sure to ask limptiki about it. he loves to recount the incident!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 6:23 pm   Permalink

I guess those of us not going to Hooptylao will never know what the "oystah beef" incident is.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 9:14 pm   Permalink

Hey, is there any kind of Hooptylau shirt for this event? I know's it's kinda last minute and all. But I'm ready to hoopty it up! Woodsy Owl says "Give a Hoopt - HOOPT-HOOPT!!!"

Also, do any of the motels have a bottle opener mounted in the bathroom? To help me open my 40? 'Cause that's my kinda place.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 08:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-11 18:23, hiltiki wrote:
I guess those of us not going to Hooptylao will never know what the "oystah beef" incident is.

i would encourage all of you inquiring minds to pm mr limp and ask him. he does love recounting it and all.

honestly there really is no way to describe it without an audible recount of the incident. if you ever run into one of hoopty folk ask us and we'd be glad to explain!

mai tai ~ just wear the loudest aloha shirt you own. see the example on the first page. also i'm sure vic will be selling his t-shirts at his house. not that they are hoopty or anything.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation