FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events A Gathering of the Minnesota Ohana
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
A Gathering of the Minnesota Ohana
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 6:13 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:35 ]

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 2:24 pm   Permalink

5:00ish sounds great to me. We'll bring some photos of our collection and such with us. Let's do one more confirmation reply a couple of days before to make sure it's still a go.

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 2:56 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:36 ]

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 12:14 pm   Permalink

Hold the phone! Just noticed this message. Add two more names to your TC - Twin Cities tiki files: I, Zombie and Quince-at-Danny's.

This coming weekend is a crowded one, so not sure if we can make it to Susi's, but we'd be interested in a future get together for sure.

I, Zombie

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 4:10 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:36 ]

I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 06:18 am   Permalink

Scott,

I talked to Quince-at-Dannys last night. It'll be a crap shoot longshot making it Saturday, since we're both STILL recovering from the Hukilau! (and have a bunch of stuff going down this weekend). But if we can, we'll swing by. Otherwise maybe we can hook up later this month.

But if we make it, how will we recognize you?

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 06:51 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:37 ]

I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 08:14 am   Permalink

Sounds good... If we make it, we'll do the same (e.g. Hawaiian shirts).

I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 10:08 am   Permalink

Hi all,

Just talked to the the wifey (Carol) and she thinks we can squeeze in a cocktail between Saturday's activities. So we'll swing by for a drink at 5pm before heading off to a party we're going to that night.

Look forward to seeing you!

Mahalo!

ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-14 2:56 pm   Permalink

I have dark hair and my wife is a blonde. I'll wear a tiki shirt of some kind (have to find one that is clean. I'll bring a photo album as my digital camera is broken right now. We will be there around 5 as well. Sounds like we have a mini-gathering.

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Varla

Posted: 2005-10-14 4:07 pm   Permalink

Quince at Danny's, I-Zombie, Karol Kaos and yours truly are planning on a Suzi's gathering tomorrow night (10/15) at 5:00. We're still recovering from Hukilau and the Mai Kai... who can bring the fresh limes or citric acid to PSML?

How will we identify ourselves as fellow tiki central people?

View Profile of Varla Send a personal message to Varla      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Varla

Posted: 2005-10-14 4:10 pm   Permalink

oops....

Just scrolled down to the bottom of the page and noticed the bit about the Hawaiian shirts. Sounds good.

Quince and I will be there by 5:30.

varla

View Profile of Varla Send a personal message to Varla      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-14 5:50 pm   Permalink

Varla, Oh, you're cute... like a velvet glove cast in iron.

Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 06:43 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:38 ]

ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 2:20 pm   Permalink

I'll be the one who looks dazed and bummed out. Please don't judge me by this as I am a college football freak and today was the worst loss I can fathom. Booze will help.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation