FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace First official Tiki tOny mug..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
First official Tiki tOny mug..
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 08:27 am   Permalink

Hi tOny! Just sent my money! Thanks for remembering!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-21 07:28 am   Permalink

Cool bar Unga! Anyone else get their idol to "speak"? The sedation has worn off and the Fatutu still talks!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 5:51 pm   Permalink

Got the Fatutu today! Awesome! And sweet box! Great job tOny! You the best!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 11:27 am   Permalink

You kids are great! I am so happy to see Fatutus being spread across the land and everyone excitied to add him to their collection!

I put a hand-painted Fatutu up on ebay, ending today:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7760177052&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

This one is different from those I will have at Oasis. You may ask "How is it different Tiki tOny?" I will respond "You must pass under the bridge, over the mountains, and fall down the rabbit hole into the strange land called Tiki Oasis to find out!"

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony 2006-04-24 12:03 ]

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 11:54 am   Permalink

Can you provide status as to where you are on the delivery list?

Cant wait to see mine arrive someday.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 12:29 pm   Permalink

Most of numbers 1 - 53 shipped out already. Numbers 54 - 84 should be ready in about a month. Oasis is taking up a lot of my time right now, that's why this next batch will take a little longer. If there is some sort of tiki miracle and the Menehunes come out to do all my painting and carving (like they do every year) I'll have enough time and I will try to get a few ready for Oasis. You've all been patient little natives and I definitely want to get you the mugs asap. Those Menehunes are great!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 12:58 pm   Permalink

Your best mug yet, Tony. Truly a wonder of the new world. Is only the white paint, and the black and brown are a matte glaze? (Oh I see, just checked out the Ebay) I was going to slow down of my mug buying for a little bit and I'm glad that your Fatutu will be the bang that I going out on. Just for a little while. I'm addicted.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-04-24 13:00 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 3:42 pm   Permalink

Fatutu #30 and Tipsy Tiki meet for the first time

A celabration followed.

[ This Message was edited by: McDougall 2006-04-24 15:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: McDougall 2006-04-24 15:55 ]

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 8:40 pm   Permalink

McDougall, I was just thinkin of you today. When is your mug coming out? Fatutu looks like he can't wait to get his hands on Tipsy Tiki! The mug looks great with that painting -- they were meant to be together. Awhh.

TeaKEY, I'm proud to hear that Fatutu is last in your collection. . . at least for a little while!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

TravelingJones

Posted: 2006-04-25 03:12 am   Permalink

tOny,

Da tribal FaTuTu is one da kine SsweeetT piece brah! CONGRATS!!! to da winner O'de prize!

al0ha nUi!...flip-fl0p-Flip-fl0p-fLippp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 04:30 am   Permalink

I guess I'm gonna have tio get a FaTuTu here pretty soon.
TTony you'res is de best.

MCDougall, nice to hear from you too and I agree with t=Tony, You need your Tipsy Tiki out here in TC Land.
HAppyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surfinannie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-25 1:34 pm   Permalink

Tony, LOVE my Fatutu Mug. Color and everything is fabulous. Thank you!!! Annie

View Profile of Surfinannie Send a personal message to Surfinannie  Email Surfinannie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 8:10 pm   Permalink

tOny Your art is the coolest, Love my painting and mug more each time I look at them, they do look great together:-)
Benzart, I need to come up your way and learn how to carve if you'll have me for a couple hours.
This IS the coolest mug ever, what a great job. The little skulls on the box are tight, I'm no fan of packaging in general but what a great job! The wieght and detail on the mug are sweet, you can see in a instant that this is a hand made mug made with real talent. I think we Fatutu owners are very lucky, owning the first mug of an Artist who is clearly going places. Kingstyedye that is a amazing setup you got there, I love your taste in art.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 11:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-24 11:27, tikitony wrote:
I put a hand-painted Fatutu up on ebay, ending today:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7760177052&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

TONY!! $283.90!
You da man!
Congrats

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 11:39 am   Permalink

Well I got my Fatutu #47 over the weekend and what a treat. It is a great mug with great packaging. Opening it felt like an adventure. I followed the directions to a tee and was pleasantly surprised to know that Fatutu actually TALKS. What a truly talented and imaginative artist you are Tiki tony - keep up the great work....

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation