FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace First official Tiki tOny mug..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
First official Tiki tOny mug..
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 6:59 pm   Permalink

TT, You gotta put one of those mugs aside for the big Ballsomic,brother. This will be a great make-up for the no show at Exotica this year;D

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 8:28 pm   Permalink

Sign me up!

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 9:03 pm   Permalink

Looks like I'm #17 on the waiting list. You better plan on making a lot of these.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2005-09-23 9:07 pm   Permalink

i'm in line too! count me in to purchase one!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 9:36 pm   Permalink

Fuckin-A Brah! Put me down -- yeaahhh....

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 10:12 pm   Permalink

TikiTony!

Awesome! Your own mug made in your own workshop! Freakin' awesome! Add me to the list bruddah!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 07:04 am   Permalink

I already have the tabou tiki room mug, and I must say it's one of my favorite current mug ever...I'd love to get a fatutu, it looks so cool...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 07:08 am   Permalink

by the way, I never heard of that Pierre Riviera...where did you find that story ?

Oh, and if there's a waiting list for the Fatutu mug, please put me on.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-24 08:47 am   Permalink

He carves......he paints.......he sculpts.......need I say more? Put me down for a mug.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-24 10:58 am   Permalink

I'll trade you a couple of monster palm logs for one. Dude, those are so cool!

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 6:38 pm   Permalink

If this list is legit, please add me to it. Very nice.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-24 8:13 pm   Permalink

Nice tOny! Please save one for me.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 12:58 am   Permalink

I'm over joyed, and bursting with clay dust and glaze! From the generous responce I was thinking of going ahead with only 50 of this mug to be extra special so that all you TCers who've been gnarly to me in the past will be rewarded with a super exclusive mug. Once 50 are sold, they're gone forever, the mold is smashed, and the original is put in the curio cabinet. Besides those who've emailed me, and called, this is the official list. Depending on costs of materials and kiln running, and time, the price could be anywhere from $20-$40 for Fatutu just for fair warning. I'll be quite busy up until Hukilau, so I don't know if I'll be able to check back again! Thanks for all the kind words, and support.

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 07:25 am   Permalink

Nice mug man. Cool to see ya doing it at home too. Gotta love someone who gets in and has a go themselves.

Id get one if I had the cash.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surfinannie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-25 11:16 am   Permalink

Tony, I am so lovin' your mug. As a proud owner of 3 of your paintings, I MUST have a mug! It is fab!!! Talk soon!! Have pictures of dad's Tikis, and will get em to you. Annie Ellis

View Profile of Surfinannie Send a personal message to Surfinannie  Email Surfinannie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation