FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » First official Tiki tOny mug..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
First official Tiki tOny mug..
TikiKIrby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-12 09:34 am   Permalink

i may be new but i know what i like...... i'd love to get one of these if i could.

a

View Profile of TikiKIrby Send a personal message to TikiKIrby  Email TikiKIrby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-12 09:35 am   Permalink

Hey Tony, If you still have any available I would like to get one of the those kool mugz.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CrazyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-13 6:48 pm   Permalink

Wow, I wish I could get one, but looks like it is probably too late. I just checked out your website. I love your artwork, very cool style. I admire that you are making these yourself. I have some experience with ceramics and understand the work involved with making these. Definitely worth what you are charging.

View Profile of CrazyTiki Send a personal message to CrazyTiki  Email CrazyTiki Goto the website of CrazyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-13 7:21 pm   Permalink

Hey, thanks fOlks. The first two test glazes are out, and they look fantastic. I'm gonna try some more test glazes, and once I find a magical combo, I'll start limited production of 100 for Fatutu. The list is up to 96 now, so I've only got 4 more available. They are all individually cared for by me and Alene, with so much care and love, that the price is going to be $40 for each Fatutu. But they each come with some very cool extras; including a skull necklace worn by Fatutu, real hula skirt slunk under that fat belly, and possibly a hand printed collectors box and glossy-water proof vinyl sticker. Once the first 25 are ready, I'll send out emails to the first 25, and if you pass, most likely you'll never see the mug again. I made 2 molds, and they'll both be smashed after the 100 are complete. I'm going to ebay the test glazed Fatutu's to fund the kiln expences. They will probably go on Monday night! Thank you so much to everybody, you guys are truly inspiring!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-13 9:00 pm   Permalink

Official Fatutu Mug waiting list.
Limited to only 100 in a hand printed collectors box, skull necklace, and hula skirt for only $40.

If you want off the list, let me know, I've got a waiting list to be 1-100!

OFFICIALLY LIST IS FULL!!!!!!!

1 Tiki Matt
2 Drunken Hat
3 Unga Bunga
4 bigbrotiki
5 DawnTiki
6 Hakalugi
7 The Sperm Whale
8 Turbogod
9 MachTiki
10 Tyger Jymmy
11 Polynesiac
12 kauno
13 bongofury
14 Mean Gene
15 El Bastardo
16 kirby
17 FreddieBalsomic
18 tedtiki
19 ookoo lady
20 dogbytes
21 PolynesianPop
22 SugarCaddyDaddy
23Bamboo Ben
24 Jerry Navigator
25 "ModMana"
26. aquaorama
27 virani
28 VonTiki
29 Raffertiki
30 McDougall
31 Surfinannie
32 tikimug
33 Tikisgrl
34 teaKEY
35 Hot Rod Tiki
36 Hot Rod Tiki
37 TikiJosh
38 Kanaka
39 hiltiki
40 Tiki Diablo
41 sirginn
42 Rob Roy
43 Tiki Bird
44 Sabu The Coconut Boy
45 LynnMcTiki
46 RanTiki
47 Selector Lopaka
48 smgleason47
49 WooHooWahine
50 Tiki Lee’s
51. tikiwinebear
52. TikiPug
53 TikiPug
54 Jeff Central
55 - 88 taken at hukilau sign ups (I'll add these names soon)
89 TikiKIrby
90 net-tiki
91 Crazy Tiki
92 Atomicchick
93 DJLee
94 hala bullhiki
95 kingstiedye
96 otikiniko
97 Benzart
98 SES susan sarantos
99 kohalacharms
100 Taken

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-13 10:16 pm   Permalink

awsome, mahalo tell me when and where to send the loot, and its off, i cannot freakin wait to get fatutu!!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-14 2:45 pm   Permalink

Hopefully the mugs are number on the bottom. We will be able to track them like the famous Shecky. This sounds like a lot of fun.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiKIrby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-15 10:50 am   Permalink

made the list, sweet !!!!! you just made my tuesday. just let me know how and when to send the kala ku'ike....

Ho'omaika'i, mahalo,

aaron

View Profile of TikiKIrby Send a personal message to TikiKIrby  Email TikiKIrby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-15 12:42 pm   Permalink

Here's the ebay auction:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtikiQ2etony

Live like a Beachcomber! www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

8bitmagic

Posted: 2005-11-16 12:49 am   Permalink

You know I heard Pierre Rivierra was adapted from a French space epic that was shot on the same set where they faked the apollo moon landings. Hey, do you think you’ll ever do a mug?

View Profile of 8bitmagic Send a personal message to 8bitmagic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Bastardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-16 12:19 pm   Permalink

Just let me know when to send the dough!

View Profile of El Bastardo Send a personal message to El Bastardo  Goto the website of El Bastardo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 08:38 am   Permalink

Dang it! I just saw this thread. The mug looks killah TT! An obvious classic!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 4:35 pm   Permalink

Always late to the party...

If anyone drops off the list (fat chance but I'll take it if its all I got) I'd be happy to take the spot.

(fingers crossed!!)

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-24 8:06 pm   Permalink

Can't wait T, the mug es muy bueno! Been away from TC for awhile...New house has me busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! Next time you guys are in the OC gimme a call on the BarTiki hotline (562)212-2846

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohashirtbob
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-11-25 6:38 pm   Permalink

Hi Tony,

I am the one who purchased that painting from the gallery in the Valley. Please set aside a mug for me.

View Profile of alohashirtbob Send a personal message to alohashirtbob  Email alohashirtbob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation