FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Bamboo Ben Masterpiece
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Bamboo Ben Masterpiece
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 06:33 am   Permalink

Man that draw is sweet! Love the abalone shell top - very cool Ben. Its so cool its got tiki karma smokin from its drawers! A good sign indeed

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-07 08:00 am   Permalink

Holey moley... now we're going to have to change the name of the room to "Lee & Laura's Haunted Tiki Hideaway".

View Profile of Tiki Lee Send a personal message to Tiki Lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 09:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-07 06:25, RevBambooBen wrote:
... my "right hand man"...

... uhhh, hhuuhh, uuhh, you're gonna score...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 8:40 pm   Permalink

Your work is amazing Ben!!! I just went through all the photo's again and its beautiful.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 09:12 am   Permalink

YEah, I had to go through them all again too.. Awesome. Love the Draw! Love the Mug shelves. Love it all. And what you can't see or feel is the Smell. Fresh grass and bamboo and then the ghosts leaving signs everywhere. BBen, Just plain Fantastic. You have outdone yourself this time, however, I believe Eli has been helping you all along with this job. Well done to you both and Tiki Lee, what a lucky guy!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 10:53 am   Permalink

Arrrrr.....

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 5:15 pm   Permalink

Damn that's a gorgeous room! Nice work Ben!. By the way, if it's not an ancient family secret, I'd love to know more about your "nicotine in a can". I'm doing some work up here in The Alibi, and there is, as you can imagine, a 50-year buildup of nicotine that we'll have to match with any new construction. I was planning on using Bullseye Amber Shellac, with a buildup until I got what I needed. Maybe a few drops of colorant if the buildup takes too long. Do you have a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance for the advice, and thank you for being such an inspiration. I can only hope that my work looks half as good as yours!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-14 12:29 pm   Permalink

Nice work, VERY NICE work.......We want to see the finished product!!!!!

Great job Ben, and congrats to the owners. You should be proud:)

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-02-22 04:52 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-14 3:35 pm   Permalink

WOW!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-14 4:16 pm   Permalink

The room's almost done, other than the years ahead of finding great pieces to populate the walls. We moved the bed and nightstands back in there this past weekend. It's looking awesome. I'll take some photos this week, especially some at night. The room really hums when you see it lit up at night.

Ben delivered the cool dresser, which is now in place. In a couple weeks he'll be back to put the finishing touches on a small adjoining closet.

Finally, I'll take a couple of movies so you can see the effect of the flicker lights; they're very convincing.

View Profile of Tiki Lee Send a personal message to Tiki Lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-03 9:40 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!!!! Another "tiki"riffic creation by Bamboo Ben!!!! SoccerTiki is inspired by your work!!!! (He wants you to check out his SoccerTiki Grotto creation!)

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 6:47 pm   Permalink

Ben & T-Lee,
Nice high-quality job. I really like the mix of materials; especially the carved wood. The room really looks magnificant. Keep the pictures coming!
KG

[ This Message was edited by: Kailuageoff 2005-12-05 16:35 ]

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 4:32 pm   Permalink

Wow, what an amazing place. Excellent work!
How about those movies and photos with the furniture back in?

Quote:

On 2005-11-14 16:16, Tiki Lee wrote:
The room's almost done, other than the years ahead of finding great pieces to populate the walls. We moved the bed and nightstands back in there this past weekend. It's looking awesome. I'll take some photos this week, especially some at night. The room really hums when you see it lit up at night.

Ben delivered the cool dresser, which is now in place. In a couple weeks he'll be back to put the finishing touches on a small adjoining closet.

Finally, I'll take a couple of movies so you can see the effect of the flicker lights; they're very convincing.

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-22 10:34 am   Permalink

Very nice job! Ben is one of the best!

Matty

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-22 1:14 pm   Permalink

Awesome work ben cant wait to see more

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation