FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » The Official Tiki Central Hukilau 2005 Pics Post...Please put them here
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Central Hukilau 2005 Pics Post...Please put them here
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 2:53 pm   Permalink

Anybody have some nice pictures of the interior Mai Kai decor? My #%$@! batteries died while I was taking the garden tour.

Click
HERE for better look.

I liked the R-71 mug tiki--

Click HERE for better look.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 9:32 pm   Permalink

The ocean was just beautiful, crystal clear for ten feet down, like you see in those ads for vacations in the Carribean. We spent at least six hours in the ocean. Pure and theraputic. Just great.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 05:30 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 16:57 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 06:03 am   Permalink

Just a few shot’s for now of some of the people that happened to wonder into our arms.......I wish we had photos of all of them, because there's certainly more than this, believe me......

Mr. "Benzart" and his beautiful wife Mrs. "Sherry". What an awesome couple. Thank you very much for this pic.

Mr. & Mrs. "Mctiki" – We had a great time with you guys obviously. Thanks for everything. Surf's up!

Mr. "Tiki Pug" – Thank's to your whole clan for all the support. Absolutely wonderful people! Love the "tat".

Another of "Tiki Pug's" Crew, Peggy! Thanks.

Mr. & Mrs. "Neptune Tiki" – Our local Jax/Neptune Beach neighbors! Great to see you two again, especially here. We really enjoyed your company. Thanks:)

"Mctiki" – "Tiki G." – "Unga Bunga" – "Lake Surfer" - Too much fun, what more can I say....

"Poly Pop" - We thought you were the most fun person there! You kept us laughingall weekend. Thanks for all the chuckles. Hope to see next year bro'. Hey, where's that "thing"? You know what I'm talking about........

Our vending neighbor "Mr. Mike". Opening the "Jetsetter Lounge" in Lake Worth, FL. Thanks Mike for a swanky time!

"Kreepy Tiki" - These guys were fun and "real". We loved’em. Thanks you two for all the good vibe.

Ok., The "Kreepy Tiki Crew" trying to put a hurtin’ on me Friday night. I think they succeeded...See bottle in pics. Does that say "Absinthe"? Who says vending has to be all work and no play!

Good stuff. Took my breath away that’s for sure….."LIT ME UP"!!!

Here's Trish manning shop on Saturday. What a big help she always is, and good at it too. Her good looks and great smile doesn't hurt much either;) "Tiki T."

"Tiki Kiliki" -What a gal! Christie thank you for all your help. You did a fantastic job this year. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to next year.

"Christie" - "Yma Sumac" & Little Ole' me at the MaiKai. What an Honor this was. Thank's Christie:)

My wahine Trish & I. We had such a great time meeting so many people. Thanks to everyone for all of your support. You know who you are. We will be back next year vending again, that's for sure. Oh yeah, the Mai Kai. What an awesome place. "Watch out for the Barrels though"......ouch.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-10-13 10:06 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-12 06:07 am   Permalink

We want to thank everyone for a Huki of a time. HIGH FIVE EVERYONE!!!!! It was good to see everyone and meet new tiki friends. Until next year, the 50th Anniversary.

http://www.biffinc.com/Hukilau2005/Hukilau2005.html

[ This Message was edited by: biffachu 2005-10-26 16:25 ]

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 06:48 am   Permalink

Great fotos!

WAITIKI would also like to mahalo-out to da Coconut Twins for entertaining everybody so much and for all their support and good vibes(raphones). Wickit pissah!

okonkuluku'!

Mr. Ho

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 11:01 am   Permalink

From Chip and Andy--Mr Smiley, Shelley and Seth (the three S's) getting our groove on on the Mai Kai stage!

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 11:31 am   Permalink

Those Creepy Tiki guys were creeping around with a camcorder on Fri. night. They came up behind my father without him knowing and stuck the camcorder right in his face. He didn't who they were or what to say he he said something like "I swear, she told me she was 18" and both guys fell over laughing. I'd love to get a copy af that!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 7:27 pm   Permalink

Some pictures from the event!
Lee and me enjoying a drink before shopping.
Friday night! Show time!
Lots to spend money on.
What a show at the Mai Kai!
The Tiki garden at the Mai Kai was fantastic!

"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!"

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cabana Boy

Posted: 2005-10-12 7:47 pm   Permalink

Well, this was my first Hukilau and it was a total blast. Lets start with a pic of me laying on the beach:

Yes, that's me flexing on the beach. Aren't I a handsome guy?

Here I am hanging out with Lake Surfer and his monsters. Aren't they cool? I got to chill in the leopard skinned booth. Very smooth ....

I got to sit front and center at Tiki Tony's booth too:

Here's a picture of Tiki Tony's customers oggling my perfectly chiseled body:

Got to the meet the ultra talented Derek Yaniger:

Here I am with Uber carver Mr. Benzart:

And the zany and wacky King Kukulele:

Do you dream of tiki??? I do:

That's Kick the Reverb on the left and Bongofury on the right. I got to hang out front and center on the DVD player... mmmmmmm.... it was very warm.....

That's Bongofury getting ready to "pucker up, buttercup.."

And man, was this guy Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyy:

Don't remember this guy's name but I did see him at Score's on Friday night...

And these pics were just the beginning.... On Saturday night, I piled in the car with Bongofury, Kick the Reverb, SugarCaddyDaddy, Poly Pop and Crazy Al and we painted the town..... got on stage at the Mai Kai too!

More pics to followwwwww......... sheeeeyah!

View Profile of Cabana Boy Send a personal message to Cabana Boy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 04:15 am   Permalink

Too funny Cabana Boy, you crack me up! I'm still waiting...I know you were lingering around our booth alot. Can't wait for Trish to see these.......

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kungfugimp
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-13 07:04 am   Permalink

Tiki G - those tikis are badass.

When I saw them, I even said so...and got a laugh when I saw the name of the company. I have plans of going up to Tennasee in July...I'd love to drive by your place and buy another tiki on my way back home. I'll have plenty of room I'll be driving my hearse.

Btw, I was the one that got the tiki w/ the big pointy teeth and had to get it even if my husband didn't see it first.

View Profile of kungfugimp Send a personal message to kungfugimp  Email kungfugimp Goto the website of kungfugimp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sickmont
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-13 07:53 am   Permalink

Hey Cabana boy....man, you really got me good. I'm in the fourth picture down, on the right(yes, the wide guy with no hair). Man, i didnt realize you took my picture at all. I only saw you get Derek with that postcard...good shot.

View Profile of sickmont Send a personal message to sickmont  Email sickmont     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 07:53 am   Permalink

Yes Kungfugimp, thanks for the post. I remember seeing you eyeing them for a while, then my girlfriend Trish said you stopped by while I was away. Sorry I missed the chance to speak with you. I'm glad you like them. Those two fangers are my favorites of that style thus far. Kinda different huh? I saw pictures of the hearse show in your album. Pretty rad cars there.

Thanks again for your support. Mind you don't stick yourself on those horns and fangs! Thanks for posting the pic too.......

Tiki G.

Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-13 09:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-12 11:31, Juno wrote:
Those Creepy Tiki guys were creeping around with a camcorder on Fri. night. They came up behind my father without him knowing and stuck the camcorder right in his face. He didn't who they were or what to say he he said something like "I swear, she told me she was 18" and both guys fell over laughing. I'd love to get a copy af that!

I was standing right behind him when that happened and I am pretty sure that's what (I thought) he said at the time. Too funny!

Deery

View Profile of Deery Luau Send a personal message to Deery Luau  Email Deery Luau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation