FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-16 4:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-16 16:07, thejab wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-01-16 15:51, aquarj wrote:
How late are folks usually around on a Monday, say like tonight f'rinstance?

-Randy

Until Martiki throws us out!

or someone throws up!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 4:15 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight -- we'll definitely be in for the long haul. We've stayed 'til closing time several times on Monday, but I don't know when that is... 11pm? At any rate, we'll be there as late as we can tonight.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 6:31 pm   Permalink

So...(gasp)...thirsssty...
...must...quench.....thirst...

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 12:33 am   Permalink

or someone throws up!

My bad.

Send that cleaning bill to me. Well, it was Puka Punch, wasn't it?

Ralph Koalaman

ps Grazie to Humu and BBTD for the cocktails. Good to see so many folks again, and meet some new ones.

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 10:38 am   Permalink

What a great night! Thirsty? Not any more. Sleepy? Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh.

Pics soon to follow.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 10:42 pm   Permalink

really great to see everyone last night & finally meet the elusive midnite after all these years.
I need to come out more often. I see youse guys so infrequently that I get all sentimental & shit when I do.
the drinks had nothing to do with it.
that's my story & I'm stickin to it.
Love,
BigBadSappyDaddy

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-01-18 07:03 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone for making it a farewell bash to remember. Great turnout! I really enjoyed those nights quite a bit, and they made the Vic's experience especially memorable for me.

Little did any of you know that you were all participating in an advance cocktail research study.

The Fang will live on...

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 10:35 am   Permalink

the sidewinder fang!
those were mighty tasty senor Martin.
I look forward to sucking up many more fangs in the future. (pun!)

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 12:48 pm   Permalink

finally meet the elusive midnite after all these years

That wasn't me, just an imposter. Those were my shoes, but I don't own any ugly-ass plaid pants.

you were all participating in an advance cocktail research study.

No problem, it wouldn't be the first time I unwittingly participated in some random scientific research experiment. Mom used to rent me out to the local community college for just that purpose. Well, that's what she told me in explaining my third, and fourth, nipple. My vestigial organ was always blamed on Dad's side of the family. Dang Slovak horse thieving gypsies!

It's not a tail, it's a caudal appendage!

midnite...aka subject #22

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-19 01:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-18 07:03, martiki wrote:
Little did any of you know that you were all participating in an advance cocktail research study.

Did you take that job at Trader Vic's so you could learn how to open your own bar?

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-01-19 09:39 am   Permalink

No, Cindy, I most certainly did not. I had thought there might be a future with Vic's, but there wasn't.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 3:04 pm   Permalink

Aloha all--

Is anyone doing Vic's this Monday? We may be in the city for a noir movie anyway, so...?? mew??

tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 4:29 pm   Permalink

We'll be there! Long Live Lars!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-23 12:22 am   Permalink

I'll stop by after work.....around 10:00 or so.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-23 10:05 am   Permalink

can't make it tonight. JAB and I suggest a new thread with alternating Mondays (or whenever Roberto works at Emeryville) between Emeryville and SF. Or something like that.

Martiki when does Roberto work?
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation