FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 4:00 pm   Permalink

Man I'm thirsty as hell, but I cannot make it tonight.

Maybe I'll try to make it to Emeryville if I can make heads or tails out of the "even Thursdays" post.

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 4:03 pm   Permalink

Yah, me too. Anyone else pondering a trip to Vic's tonight? I just hate the stupid "OMG IT'S RAINING!! AIIEEEEE!!!MUST GO FASSTERRRR!!!" traffic mentality...

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 4:12 pm   Permalink

I am thirsty! And I will be even more thirsty after closing the handbag department by myself tonight! I'll see you at around 10.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 4:19 pm   Permalink

Ce soir je vais boire!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 4:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-27 16:00, bigbadtikidaddy wrote:
Man I'm thirsty as hell, but I cannot make it tonight.

Maybe I'll try to make it to Emeryville if I can make heads or tails out of the "even Thursdays" post.

Emeryville Even Thursdays is EASY. If the date of any Thursday is an EVEN number, feel free to head to Emeryville Vic's! For example, this Thursday is March 2. BECAUSE "2" is
an even number , it is an Emeryville Even Thursday!
PS-I can't go on the 2nd, so I will have to wait until the next Even Thursday, March the 16th.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 5:36 pm   Permalink

I'm thirsty, damnit!!! But I don't think I can make it tonight - my folks are visiting from out of town. Plus, I've been under the weather all weekend.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 5:42 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I'm a little under the weather, too--my condolences to you--*sniffle*

If'n we don't make it tonight, we will be all the more determined to go to E-ville this Thursday 3/2!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-27 6:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Emeryville Even Thursdays is EASY. If the date of any Thursday is an EVEN number, feel free to head to Emeryville Vic's! For example, this Thursday is March 2. BECAUSE "2" is
an even number , it is an Emeryville Even Thursday!
PS-I can't go on the 2nd, so I will have to wait until the next Even Thursday, March the 16th.

hooookay, I think I get it.
Thank you Dr. Smiley, I'm much better now!

Quote:

On 2006-02-27 16:19, Humuhumu wrote:
Ce soir je vais boire!

Is that french for "let's party"?
rub it in!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-06 11:21 am   Permalink

I'm thirsty!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-06 12:32 pm   Permalink

I'm thirsty too, damnit!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 10:12 am   Permalink

I am thirsty!!! (I may be getting there later than usual tonight--maybe at 7:30)

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 2:44 pm   Permalink

We'll be there -- and it looks like we'll be joined tonight by a visitor from So Cal!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 4:39 pm   Permalink

How dry I yam...

tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-18 5:28 pm   Permalink

I'm trying REALLY hard to kill this dumb cold by Monday. Grrr. I'm *extremely* thirsty.

mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-20 10:59 am   Permalink

i'M THIRSTY , too!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation