FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Mondays at San Francisco Trader Vic's
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 3:07 pm   Permalink

Fantastic, Hoiti Toiti visitors! We'll be there this Monday; it'll be so good to see you.

Last Monday, for the first time, San Francisco Trader Vic's actually had people there to watch Monday Night Football. It was only three people, but that's a substantial increase over the zero people they've been pulling in over the past few weeks. They're in the Havana Room, so it doesn't impact the experience in the bar one bit, but I'm happy to see that the success at Trader Vic's on Monday nights is tiki-rooted, and not football-rooted!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 3:13 pm   Permalink

oh, and don't forget to tip martiki well!!! Last Monday was the record in horrible tips and it has NOTHING to do with the service. I can go into details that would shock you but Martiki may not wan't me to.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 5:38 pm   Permalink

We will probably be there around 6ish-whenever, lookin forward to it!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-11-20 5:15 pm   Permalink

See you all there tomorrow!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-22 5:18 pm   Permalink

What a great crowd! Vic's was hopping for a Monday. Nice to see you Tbird and UD. Nice meeting you Rev Tiki, thanks for the drinks! --smiley
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-11-23 11:55 am   Permalink

Thanks for the big turnout! Good one. Very nice to meet you as well, Rev. Tiki- and good to see the Bird/Dream Team again.

Until next time!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-24 4:14 pm   Permalink

Utopiandreem & I had a great time in the Bay Area, NorCal was very welcoming to us!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 1:09 pm   Permalink

Anyone plan on going tonight? I had too much Wild Turkey over the weekend, now I have to counterbalance that with rum.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 11:13 am   Permalink

After missing out last week while moving, I'm looking forward to my first I'm-not-living-out-of-a-suitcase Monday at Trader Vic's! See you guys tonight.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-05 11:16 am   Permalink

i'm thirsty!!

hot buttered rum!

[ This Message was edited by: mrsmiley 2005-12-05 11:17 ]

Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 11:53 am   Permalink

Hey Martiki (or anybody), can you PM me your email/phone info? I have only out of date info.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 4:06 pm   Permalink

I'M thirsty-but only a little today!

amiotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 6:08 pm   Permalink

Yay!! Only a few more weeks till I get to meet you all at TVs! MMMMM I can taste the maitais already...

January 9 - be there or be a rock!

amiotiki

View Profile of amiotiki Send a personal message to amiotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 11:37 am   Permalink

I'M thirsty!

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 4:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-19 11:37, mrsmiley wrote:
I'M thirsty!

Wow, thirsty at 11:37am? That's one big thirst that's gonna build up by this evening!

I'm thirsty too!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation