FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-12-24 10:00 am   Permalink

If anyone is interested in joining us on Friday for the piano bar crawl, and/or dinner at the Red Fox Room, send me a PM, so I can make a dinner reservation.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-24 2:56 pm   Permalink

WooHooo! Seven more days!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-25 08:19 am   Permalink

WooHooo! 6 more days!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 12:31 pm   Permalink

Your enthusiasm is one of a kind.

Speaking words of wisdom....let it be.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 5:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-25 12:31, Monkeyman wrote:
Your enthusiasm is one of a kind.

Speaking words of wisdom....let it be.

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
Let it be, let it be. Yeah
And when the night is cloudy,
There is a light that shines on me,
Shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Woo hoo!!!

Wish we could make your event but we'll be out of town.

Meray Karikimaka!!!

Da' Boo'z

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 5:09 pm   Permalink

p.s WOO HOOOOO!!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 5:53 pm   Permalink

p.s.s.

Partay!!!!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-25 5:53 pm   Permalink

p.s.s.

Partay!!!!

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-26 10:39 am   Permalink

Woo Hooooo! 5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-27 2:07 pm   Permalink

Kitty and I will be out and about Friday. Don't put us down for dinner but we should be able to catch up with you at some point. Do they ticket you for drinking and peddling? I like the beach cruiser idea.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-12-27 2:33 pm   Permalink

I have updates to the Friday night piano bar crawl plan. Donna Cote retired from playing piano at Tom Ham's Lighthouse , so that stop is off the itinerary. I also found out the piano player at the Imperial House doesn't start until 7:30, and it would be too far of a detour to make a trip there between the Red Fox Room and Albie's so I dropped that stop as well. So, here is the new plan:

SAN DIEGO CLASSIC PIANO BAR CRAWL - FRIDAY DEC. 30TH.

Around 7:00PM until around 10:00PM - Dinner at the Red Fox Room at 8:00. They make a good steak dinner with all the trimmings (gherkins included) for around $20. The piano bar entertainment starts at 9:00.

10:30 - 2:00AM? - Albie's Beef Inn piano bar lounge. Talented guest performers, nude paintings on the wall, and a friendly mature crowd.

I booked a room at the Travelodge right behind Albie's so I won't have to drive at all. The Red Fox Room is a short cab ride from Albie's.

I might also check out Mr. Tiki on Friday at 5:00 or so, just to get a look before it gets crowded.

[ This Message was edited by: thejab 2005-12-27 14:34 ]

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-27 3:51 pm   Permalink

Woo HooOOOO! 4 more days!!!!!!!!

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-27 8:31 pm   Permalink

Hey All,

We have an extra seat on the Home Bar Van and also an Extra Bali Hai Ticket.

If you are interested, Please email or PM me and I will put you in touch with the ticket owner.

If you would like to ride the Van with 14 other of your favorite Tiki Central friends it will only run you about 11-12 bucks for hours of fun and excitement.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-27 11:41 pm   Permalink

Jab,

Count 2 more in for the Piano Bar Crawl on Friday. We'll meet you at the Red Fox Room and will follow on to Albie's.

We'll also be at the Home Bar Tour on Saturday but decided to drive seperately because we have a couple of local friends going with us. Wish we could have fit on the van.

Haven't checked this thread in awhile...there's quite an accumulation of woo here.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-28 09:39 am   Permalink

WooHooo! 3 more days!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation