FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
new years eve 2005- so cal-Thanks Everybody
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-28 11:51 am   Permalink

Home Bar Tour Schedule

We are departing from The Half Moon Inn at 11:30am (of course you can meet us at our first stop below)

We are going to eat LUNCH at Islands (the burger place) in the Poway/Rancho Bernardo area.
We will be there at 12 noon until 1pm
The address is 12224 Carmel Mountain Road, San Diego, CA (858-485-8075)

Our next stop will be Bosko's.
We will arrive no earlier than 1:30pm and depart no later than 2:45pm

Our Third stop will be OnaTiki's
We will arrive no earlier than 3:30pm and depart at 5pm

Our final stop will be the Half Moon Inn (folks will get themselves ready for the evening festivities).

May our New Years festivities be fantastic.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-28 2:28 pm   Permalink

In the spirit of the new year's eve countdown, I applaud WooHooWahine for giving us a "WooHoo" countdown to the NYE Bali Hai tiki event!!! We should all be as enthusiastic and happy!!!

That being said, I will have room for a couple people in my Expedition (for the tour.....)
We are checking in at the Best Western Island Palms on Friday midday.......PM me if needing a ride...

WooHoooooooo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-28 5:41 pm   Permalink

To all who will be joining us on the home bar tour.....

I would like to remind all of you that Bosko has many hand made pieces onsite and some of them are available for purchase. While this is NOT a solicitation to buy, there might be some of you who have been waiting to purchase that special mask, mug, or pole or other hand carved goods from Bosko and just never got around to it. Now you can get it from Bosko in person.

Its always fun to look....

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-29 3:40 pm   Permalink

This just in....

TWO seats have opened up on the Bar Crawl Van. Travel in splendorous comfort with some of your closest friends while a designated driver hauls your drunk carcass from destination to destination.

Act Fast....Limited time offer.

PM or email me if you are interested.

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-30 07:39 am   Permalink

WOOHOO!!! 1 More Day!!!
(Sorry if I offended anyone with the WooHoo's it's the Kindergarten Teacher in me
)

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-12-30 3:34 pm   Permalink

I got the family visits out of the way and now i'm ready to have a good time here in San Diego!

I have 9 confirmed for dinner at the Red Fox Room, with a reservation for 10 at 8:00 tonight, and some more possibly joining us later for drinks.

See you all soon!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-30 5:59 pm   Permalink

We're here! Checked in to our beautiful room on the marina (just a few steps outside our door) at the Island Palms....Let the party begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-31 3:03 pm   Permalink

Ok Kids...How bout some pictures for those of us not able to attend the festivites... BooHoo!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-31 5:50 pm   Permalink

WoooHooooo! We'll have pix for you!!!! Bosko's place is a tiki paradise!!!! It's an amusement park of tiki!!!!!! Ona Tiki/Moki's place is like an E-ticket ride at Disneyland!!!! Totally amazing what they've done!!!!! The camera isn't digital, so unless someone else posts pics it'll be Tuesday!!! Sorry!!!

Next up......Bali Hai in an hour!!!! Happy New Year to all!!!!!!

SoccerTiki

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-01 09:10 am   Permalink

WoooHooooOOOOOO! The party's just begun!!!! Happy New Year to all. San Diego has a lot of great T.C.'rs!!!! It's off to the Hanalei for brunch!!!!!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-01 1:15 pm   Permalink

Yippee... Kiyaaa...

Hangovers are a Beeeaaachahca...
Too much mystery punch... NEED SOUP!!!

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-01 4:59 pm   Permalink

Hangovers not much of a problem, thanks to Doctor Z's miracle hangover cure. Thanks, Jeff! Wish you were here.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-01 5:05 pm   Permalink

I'd jus' like to say last night's Bali Hai New Year's Eve party was wunnerful! Well worth the crippling hangover I'm suffering today. I tip my silly party hat to all the TC'ers that were there and to those brave souls that soldered on to have brunch at the the Hanalei this morning. A great way to start 2006. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-01 5:52 pm   Permalink

Had a fantastic time! So happy to have met all the TCers from up north. I'd like to say thank you to Bosko and Truss for opening their tropical paradise of a home to us. I'd also like to thank Onatiki and Moki for having us all over and powering out the awesome cocktails. Got to say the TC community has got to be one of the friendliest bunches of people I've ever been involved with.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 3:10 pm   Permalink

What a great time!!! Thanks to everybody who made the trek in the crappy weather. We are very lucky to have friends like you!!

Bosko & Truus......What a great place to start our adventure!! Your home is beautiful and awe inspiring. The Kapu tiki room is amazing!! What great treasures you have accumulated.

The second stop was our place. Thanks to those who brought gifts and tried to appese the rain gods. We really enjoyed having all of you here. We'll have to do it again when the weather cooperates. We completly forgot to take pictures at our place, so if anybody took pictures, please feel free to post them.

A special thanks to MonkeyMan for providing the shuttle bus and being the designated driver for the whole day for all of us (hope everyone took care of MonkeyMan and showed their appreciation for the extra effort)

The Bali Hai was a blast. The food & drinks were plentiful and the entertainment was top notch The Hanalai brunch was a well needed meal and a calm environment to unwind from the weekends festivities.

For those of you who stayed at the TC hostel, it was our pleasure having everyone here. Nine people, one bathroom...no problem!!! All went well except for a minor leak in the guest house over TikiBird & Utopiandreem's bed. They were so sweet and didn't even say a thing. 'Ona & FreddieFreelance were able to get it tarped and stop the drip before we headed to the Bali Hai. Thanks Freddie!!

Here's are links to our pictures.
Bosko's
Bali Hai

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation