FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
sporkboyofjustice
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 06:25 am   Permalink

Thanks for the info Humuhumu. The last contest was before I became a member so that explains my confusion. Shecky is an awsome mug, I'm looking forward to seeing what others come up with.

View Profile of sporkboyofjustice Send a personal message to sporkboyofjustice  Goto the website of sporkboyofjustice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 12:52 pm   Permalink

I'd like to put forward for your consideration the Purple Jade Hanford Mug!

I can't add the mug to the design thread, PJ's gotta do that, but I'd still like to remind everyone about this wonderful mug.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 8:20 pm   Permalink

Am I allowed to play???

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-02 10:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-02 20:20, smogbreather wrote:
Am I allowed to play???

No!!!

But you could go under anon!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrr!!!

Arrrrrrrr!!

Arrrrrrrr!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-03 05:39 am   Permalink

Smogbreather, play?, why, you got anything good. Why not have a contest of your own. Theres enough good mug designs to good around.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-03 08:33 am   Permalink

Enter as you wish. Any and all may enter.I may even put an entry in

-stuckie

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wicked
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-04 08:08 am   Permalink

ooooo... now here's a challenge.
must really work on this.

View Profile of wicked Send a personal message to wicked  Goto the website of wicked     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 08:23 am   Permalink

I want to enter this one. It's soooo Zazzz!
--------
Designs must be submitted in the form of images. The image can be a drawing, computer rendering, sketch, painting, photo of a sculpture, etc. As long as you designed it yourself.
---------
Well, my Grandfather designed it, and.... I'm named after him, and..... I'm carrying on the family tradition, and... it's a major part of tiki history, so.........does that count??

It would be a great mug for TC.

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2005-11-07 19:18 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 4:38 pm   Permalink

Me too.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 6:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-04 08:23, RevBambooBen wrote:

I want to enter this one. It's soooo Zazzz!

That would be a sweet mug!!! I love that Tiki??

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-11-04 19:00 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-04 7:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-03 05:39, teaKEY wrote:
Smogbreather, play?, why, you got anything good. Why not have a contest of your own. Theres enough good mug designs to good around.

I agree with TeaKEY, Smogbreather needs a TC contest of his own!

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-06 12:55 pm   Permalink

OOPS...wrong thread.

[ This Message was edited by: purple jade 2005-11-07 17:25 ]

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-06 7:34 pm   Permalink

its offical but it one step away still. There is a seperate area that only pictures of mugs go into. 25 days left. Can you tell that I love this topic.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 10:30 pm   Permalink

I've always supported the artists and have never done one of my own designs. Why can't I have some fun and offer up a design TeaKey & Maui? I've seen the designs that you guys can do and I'll probably fail miserably but shouldn't this be a fun project?
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather 2005-11-07 22:34 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-07 11:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-07 22:30, smogbreather wrote:
I've always supported the artists and have never done one of my own designs. Why can't I have some fun and offer up a design TeaKey & Maui? I've seen the designs that you guys can do and I'll probably fail miserably but shouldn't this be a fun project?

Absolutely, anyone can offer up a design! I think it would be crazy cool if Stuckie & Holden wound up working together on a project, that'd be straight-up aloha.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation