FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The second-ever Tiki Central & Munktiki Mug Design Contest!
vegatron

Posted: 2005-11-30 12:08 am   Permalink

ALRIGHT... Well this was the first time that I have ever posted anything on Tiki Central that had an image, and for some reason even though the image that I scanned was a 4x6", it's viewing as though it's a 1.5 x 1.5 image. Please help. I followed all the the shutterfly, & TIki FAQ's, yet no matter how hard I try my mug is faintly visible

View Profile of vegatron Send a personal message to vegatron  Email vegatron     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-11-30 09:14 am   Permalink

Hi All,

Remember, the deadline for the contest is at 11:59 tonight! Today's your last day to enter!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scarysnarles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-30 09:52 am   Permalink

Help!!!! my camara's not downloading the pics i've got for the contest. Anything special needing to download. It's not my normal canon but a fujifilm 3800

View Profile of scarysnarles Send a personal message to scarysnarles  Email scarysnarles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-11-30 10:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-11-30 00:08, vegatron wrote:
ALRIGHT... Well this was the first time that I have ever posted anything on Tiki Central that had an image, and for some reason even though the image that I scanned was a 4x6", it's viewing as though it's a 1.5 x 1.5 image. Please help. I followed all the the shutterfly, & TIki FAQ's, yet no matter how hard I try my mug is faintly visible

When you were following the instructions, you right-clicked on the tiny image in Shutterfly instead of the big image. the image you click on is the one that will show up in the post.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 11:26 am   Permalink

Ramba Zamba- Welcome, seems like a few poeple's first post on TC is for the mug contest. If your mugs don't win, at least you will have a few nice pictures to frame up and hang. Sell maybe too, very nice drawing and coloring. -teaKEY

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mark London

Posted: 2005-11-30 2:55 pm   Permalink

Hope this works, otherwise Sabu The Coconut
Boy offered to help me out here!
Mahalo
~ ML ~

[ This Message was edited by: Mark London 2005-11-30 14:57 ]

View Profile of Mark London Send a personal message to Mark London      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 3:20 pm   Permalink

I thought the "Hanford Lemoai" had it all sewn up (and maybe it does), but Chongolio's Ohana Hut is off the hook! I think it would be cool if it were huge, but it might be too expensive. The nice thing is it could be adapted to just about any size, from single to double to quad. Can I order one now?

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 3:35 pm   Permalink

So many super designs. Although I understand Hanfords reasoning, I can't help but wish Tiki Central members could cast our votes for the design we feel would be best to follow in the shadow of Shecky. I can't wait to see who wins...good luck everyone!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 6:13 pm   Permalink

Has there been any talk about when the judging will occur?

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-12-01 01:51 am   Permalink

Okay, all the entries are in, now it's off to the mysterious second phase, the judging. I am incredibly happy with the turnout and I can't wait to see who wins!

Stay tuned .....

Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 04:37 am   Permalink

Can we place our orders yet!

Put me down for one please.

Mahalo

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 11:26 am   Permalink

Good luck to everyone that entered. I dont envy the judges at all.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sporkboyofjustice
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 11:45 am   Permalink

No kidding, this is going to be a tough contest to judge as tehre are some seriously good designs out there. The talents of those here never cease to amaze me. Is anyone interested in making a peoples choice topic? Maybe even making it a poll though there would be a lot of choices.

View Profile of sporkboyofjustice Send a personal message to sporkboyofjustice  Goto the website of sporkboyofjustice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 2:02 pm   Permalink

I think a poll would be fun........I wanna see how bad I loose....hehehehe

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 7:35 pm   Permalink

Do we really need a poll? Its kinda apparent of which ones are favored by the few commnent added on? And I really don't want to know what folks thought of mine. I already know what I can do to improve 'em.

Aw, darn. My marq needs a nose!

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2005-12-07 10:17 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation