FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 4th annual Florida Ohana Luau @ Hawaiian Inn, Daytona Beach
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
4th annual Florida Ohana Luau @ Hawaiian Inn, Daytona Beach
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-10 7:33 pm   Permalink

IDOT, I just happen to have a bottle of the Lemon Hart 151 ready for sharing. So save yours for the next Ft. Lauderdale luau.

Mahalo for the offer.

Last year JTD came down and dropped off a bunch of rum and took off for Jax.
This year - I hope he gets to enjoy a serious Zombie.

Floundy, would you and maikaina girl please come to the Hawaiian Inn Luau?

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-11 08:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-09 08:32, Tiki Bree wrote:
Wahines, lets bring munchies for the after party. I'll bring a cheese platter with crackers/breads, would someone like to bring a fruit platter? Cookies? etc?? Veggie platter?

Also could I get a head count for Julian's Friday nite?

The wahine is going to offer up some cookies and some of her special ham-wrapped pineapple as well.

And, we are travelling as 4 for Julian's Friday night (Chip, Andy, SteveSteve and Tikilicious)

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-11 7:47 pm   Permalink

Just came back from Detroit and am glad to see all the new posts, except that the Haole Kats can't make it. Oh well.... these things happen.

Flounder, I have a tiki shirt for you from Pittsburgh. You can pick it up at the Hawaiian Inn.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 1:53 pm   Permalink

I Dream of Tiki (Liz) and I will be heading up just in time to join everyone for dinner at Julian's so Bre - count us in. Also, Al Knepper is coming from California!! I just talked him into it yesterday. Everyone tell him how excited we are!

I'm also bringing all leftover rum from the Hukilau Home Bar Tour this past year. I believe there's more Gold than anything. We can add that to the mix!

Really looking forward to attending my first Tiki event other than my own.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 3:31 pm   Permalink

Whoa - Al-ii!?!

Alllllriiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt.

Man, I gotta trot out some new tunes for this crazy crew.
Back to practicing.

Oh yeah - I don't think we'll make it for Julian's but we'll be at the hotel waiting for you when you get finished and we'll have a big batch of something cool, frosty and tropical - bring your own mugs unless you want to drink out of plastic cups.

I think I'm bringing Palm Farmer Johnny - Koka Nut - and possibly the Amber Love Goddess - she's a maybe.

Dang, I miss Rusty Key. He'd be all wacky for this trip already.
I think I'll call his mom right now.

Aloha.

[ This Message was edited by: pablus 2006-01-12 15:35 ]

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 3:49 pm   Permalink

I probably wont be there till Saturday morning and am not sure if the wahine will be able to come.

Very excited to see everyone.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 09:27 am   Permalink

How about a Key Lime rum cake? Just made one for the holidays that came out great!

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Rick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-13 11:15 am   Permalink

This is close enough to me to do this as a Day Trip. (There are probably no more rooms to be had in Daytona if it's a race weekend). When do things kick off on Saturday?

All Hail Floyd!! (Mira Mar League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

View Profile of Trader Rick Send a personal message to Trader Rick  Email Trader Rick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 11:21 am   Permalink

Whenever we wake up.
In the past that's been sometime between 10-12 pm.

If it's sunny and warm, we'll be on the beach playing some ukulele.
If it's cold and blustery, we'll be on the beach playing some ukulele in jackets.
If it's raining we'll be on the room balcony overlooking the outdoor bar.

btw, I vote for cake.
That sounds great.

[ This Message was edited by: pablus 2006-01-13 11:22 ]

Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 6:56 pm   Permalink

I vote for cake as well. That's at last two votes for cake. Anyway I'm really looking forward to hoisting a few zombies with my tiki Florida friends and the imports as well. Life is getting too hectic and I really need a tiki weekend.
Cheers in advance.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 11:20 pm   Permalink

CAKE?!? Now I feel even worse...sigh.

Josh

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 02:39 am   Permalink

CAKE!!!!!
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 12:09 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Steve and I will be attending the event with Chip and Andy! We cant wait to see everyone there! We had so much fun last year. We are really going to miss Rusty Key this year. He was so much fun last year, and we just fell in love with him, and in love with listening to him and Pablus beautifully serenade the night away. This year will be in honor of him. We are really looking forward to it! See you all then!

~Lenore "Tikilicious" Shaffer

PS: LET THEM/US EAT CAKE!

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Neptune Wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-16 4:06 pm   Permalink

Bre ---- I'll bring a veggie plate. Neptune and I are definitely in for both nights. We love Jullian's. What alcohol is needed? Just tell me what to bring and we will bring it on down!

I'm counting down the days.......

View Profile of Neptune Wahine Send a personal message to Neptune Wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 5:01 pm   Permalink

Wow, I might have to make 2 rum cakes and throw in a Mai Tai Pai. I'll need to borrow someone's efficiency unit for last minute touch ups.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation