FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 4th annual Florida Ohana Luau @ Hawaiian Inn, Daytona Beach
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
4th annual Florida Ohana Luau @ Hawaiian Inn, Daytona Beach
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 5:08 pm   Permalink

No fair planning all this cool stuff when I can't be there.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 8:08 pm   Permalink

finkdaddy,
Come on down!! You're in Wiscomsin, fer chrissakes. When would be a better time? I'll buy ya a drink. c'mon!

JTD

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 06:02 am   Permalink

Last night I dreamt of Liz' cake.

*sigh*

Is it time for cake yet?

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
em-de-em
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-18 08:58 am   Permalink

I guess I'm the new guy on the block. I'd really like to come out meet everyone, but I can only come on Saturday around 4pm or so. I chatted with a few of you through PM's and this sounds like it's going to be an awesome event! (and not to be missed since I'm only 30 minutes away)... I'd love to have dinner and see a show. Is there any name that I use when calling for Saturday's reservations? Also, where do I go when I get there late in the afternoon? I'll be flying solo, so if you see some big guy wandering around with a empty tiki mug and a lost expression on his face, give me a holler!!!

Ps. If there is anything you need for me to bring, please let me know!

Mahalo to all, Mark

[ This Message was edited by: em-de-em 2006-01-18 15:29 ]

View Profile of em-de-em Send a personal message to em-de-em  Email em-de-em Goto the website of em-de-em     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 12:28 pm   Permalink

Just sent you a PM, Mark!

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 5:45 pm   Permalink

I called Julian's today and told them to hold a table for 20 for dinner Friday after next. I asked for 7 pm, but they told me 7:30 was better.

Anyway, let's plan on meeting in the lobby of the Hawaiian Inn no later than 7 so we can all drive over there for dinner at more or less the same time. Our group will be the ones wearing floral attire (and tiki-related items).

Also, Marian and I plan on being at the hotel by noon on Friday in case anyone else arrives early.

Again, if you are making reservations for the show just tell them you are with the tiki party or Geoff's tiki party, and they'll know where to seat you.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-19 05:45 am   Permalink

Sadly, I will not be able to attend this year, but hopefully I will make it some other year, as it truly is a fun weekend.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 07:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-18 17:45, Kailuageoff wrote:
I called Julian's today and told them to hold a table for 20 for dinner Friday after next. I asked for 7 pm, but they told me 7:30 was better.
KG

Thanks Geoff, I was going to call tonight........
Have you heard from Jon Pez? Is he coming??

Vern, we'll miss ya darling.

It looks like we're going to have a fun feast Saturday late night!!! Cake, yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 6:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-20 07:31, Tiki Bree wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-01-18 17:45, Kailuageoff wrote:
KG

Thanks Geoff, I was going to call tonight........
Have you heard from Jon Pez? Is he coming??

Vern, we'll miss ya darling.

It looks like we're going to have a fun feast Saturday late night!!! Cake, yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Nope, I've not heard from the tiki dispenser, but hope he and Julie will show. Whether our gig is you and us or much larger makes no difference. We will have FUN!
Aloha and good night.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 06:18 am   Permalink

Thanks for making the reservation for all of us KG! Very shweet of you!

See y'all then!

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 4:12 pm   Permalink

Trader Trick and I will meet everybody at Julian's Friday nite at 7:30pm. We are staying at the Makai because we have our little tiki Peke, Martini with us for the weekend. She thoroughly enjoyed Hukilau last year and is anxiously awaiting this event.

Hey Gals, whatcha planning to wear to Julian's?? I might go off theme and come dressed Mod 60's for Friday.

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 6:04 pm   Permalink

Bree-
I was thinking of a mod-60's look as well. See you Friday!
Marian

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 7:09 pm   Permalink

Bre - I'll follow that 60's theme for Friday. Can't wait to see you and Trader Trick! I'm bringing surprises for everyone!!

Hey Pablus, be sure to bring a cd for me! I can't wait to see you the most!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 8:24 pm   Permalink

Hey, I have a silly idea. I've had this not-so-secret hope to have an anejo rum tasting. I have a couple of bottles to pitch in for a handful or so of judges. Since a fair amount of us are gathering, do we have any folks that would be up for the idea for Hawaiian Inn weekend?

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-23 7:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-22 20:24, I dream of tiki wrote:
Hey, I have a silly idea. I've had this not-so-secret hope to have an anejo rum tasting. I have a couple of bottles to pitch in for a handful or so of judges. Since a fair amount of us are gathering, do we have any folks that would be up for the idea for Hawaiian Inn weekend?

Count me in. I have two different Rum liqueurs that I'll also bring for tasting purposes - Havensight and Nassau Royale. Friday night after Julian's would be ideal.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation