FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New Tikis from Germany!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )
New Tikis from Germany!
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 07:13 am   Permalink

WOW, It's So great to see you posting your Excellent carvings back here again Kai, we've Missed you a bunch. These are excellent pieces you have been saving up for us. The wood grain on the last one is just SO Awesome.
Tell us all about the show you are doing in Miami next month? and a Maikai visit there soon?
We are Truly Blessed.
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 07:43 am   Permalink

WOW
WOW
WOW

Awesome, man. I've been missing your fantastic work.
Akuae sent me during te holiday some pix of the leroy that is fantastic.

Hat's off,

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-11-21 09:12 am   Permalink

How do you get such clean lines on such small pieces? Great looking stuff. GROG like.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 10:10 am   Permalink

Fantastic! I am really jealous of the big logs you have to work on. I just feel bad that you only own one T-shirt. I look forward to seeing you again at the Mai Kai.

If you want to see his piece for Harold Golen's show look for the link in the upper right - Mutant Tiki Monster Madness!

http://www.myspace.com/kaijumonsterinvasion

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Buho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-11-21 10:38 am   Permalink

Amazing stuff, my friend! Absolutely outstanding! I wish you two guys all the best in Miami and I hope we'll meet soon again. Kind Regards from Arkansas, El Buho

View Profile of El Buho Send a personal message to El Buho  Email El Buho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 11:39 am   Permalink

Miami??? you dang industrious German types!! best of luck, are you tieing your large tikis together and floating over on them?? Miami may be excepting boat people again... Dos Kon-Tiki Boat!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 12:00 pm   Permalink

Absolutely wonderful work! You guys make it look fast and easy. Keep up the great work.

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 12:20 pm   Permalink

Wow is a understatement Fantastic Love them WoW!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 5:52 pm   Permalink

I have to jump on the Kai Bandwagon too...awesome...this thread is
filled with some of the coolest stuff around...always a real treat
and inspiration.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 11:01 pm   Permalink

Kai!

Good to see you back here again!

Your work keeps getting bigger and bigger!

I envy the logs you get to carve, and the locations you get to work in are beautiful!

I don't know which I like better, the surfhostel with all the tikis and sawdust or the beautiful backdrop of the Swiss Alps!

The finished product is precise and sharp on all your pieces! I still love the huge Marq at the surfhostel! He looks great weathered.

Good luck at the show in Miami!

I still laugh at the pictures of us all swiging Cuban rum at 3 am on the beach at Hukilau!

Good times!

Keep up all the great work! Hope to see you again in the future!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 11:46 pm   Permalink

BEaut Kai! Wat to do things, BIG! I'll contact you in the late morning(mine) .

Danny

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-22 03:47 am   Permalink

Damn, I wish you great carvers lived close to me. It stinks not having any carvers around so I can have one of these huge tiki's made. The cost to buy one is one thing, but the cost to ship one is crazy! Love your work, keep on posting all your photos. I sometimes go back and start at the beginning of each of these threads to see them all over again. : Simply amazing, OK well not simply.. Lot's of hard work going on in here. Thanks again for all your hard work. Now I'm cracking my whip on you to go out there and make another one.

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-22 08:21 am   Permalink

Great Tikis and a lot of fun making them, that's what i like the most!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-22 5:29 pm   Permalink

Man that's some talent! Beautiful stuff, and I love those bar stools with the little foot supports, they look solid as a rock. Keep on crankin' them out!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-23 11:14 am   Permalink

Wow...those babies are huge. Love em...nice clean lines.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation