FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tikimecula's Clubs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tikimecula's Clubs
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-13 04:38 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GMAN 2007-07-03 13:35 ]

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-13 08:31 am   Permalink

Really clean lines and symmetry.. Beautiful works!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-13 5:35 pm   Permalink

That's a coola coola cula cula. I am so impressed with how evenly the width of your line details are cut and how straight and well placed they are.

JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-14 05:26 am   Permalink

Man, you better watch out, you are becoming the king of Clubs. Excellent looking piece. You just Gotta Carve More, thats all there is to it. End of stoory!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-14 11:24 pm   Permalink

"King of Clubs"? Don't be such a card! Beautiful brain smashing instruments, obvious attention to detail and skill!

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-15 12:14 am   Permalink

I've been hanging out for new piece from you and this one doesn't disappoint. There's some superbly controlled chisellin' right there, and I love the tones/patination you've got on the wood.

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimecula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-31 8:11 pm   Permalink

Kings,Tama,Capt'n, Johnny,Benz,Sneaky & Paipo. Thanks for the comps on that last one!

Started a new Kini Kini today. Still need to do the other side.

[ This Message was edited by: tikimecula 2007-07-11 12:18 ]

View Profile of tikimecula Send a personal message to tikimecula  Email tikimecula Goto the website of tikimecula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 02:45 am   Permalink

Don't know how i missed your work !!!
Amazig stuff.
Your last club let me breathless.
Bravo.

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 10:03 am   Permalink

wow....deadly. great disigns you got on that one. really did a good job.
great work

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimecula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 3:22 pm   Permalink

Hey Thanks, Benella & Tiki Duddy!

Here it is all finished up! I really like the design and simplicity of this type of Kini Kini club. Deadly & Beautiful for decoration,

Enjoy!

View Profile of tikimecula Send a personal message to tikimecula  Email tikimecula Goto the website of tikimecula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 6:20 pm   Permalink

Yep...you're crazy. That's what I like about you.. Quality..precision...detail.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 7:18 pm   Permalink

An Excellent one Again T-Mec. POP POP Banging them right out like they were Nothing Super job, Tight Perfect detail.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-02 02:26 am   Permalink

More beautiful with the stain.
How many time did you spend to carve this fabulous club?
Bravo

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-02 03:05 am   Permalink

Dat Kini is da Kine... !!!
Nice job!

The sali club back on page 1 is one of my favorites, it's known as a rifle butt or gun stock club in N. America, they made em' pre contact buTT the shape is similar to a musket or rifle butt.
Here's a teton (dakota) example from 1865:

Fulcrums hurt!

Club on!
ST

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2007-04-02 15:37 ]

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-02 06:02 am   Permalink

WOW, amazing design. That thing looks very dangerous, as it should. Great work...great work.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation