FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Kona Club
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Kona Club
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 8:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-13 19:54, Benzart wrote:
Pictures to follow soon???

Very soon....

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 11:26 am   Permalink

I checked out Tiki Lee's post. Ben you do terrific work. If I lived in a perfect world, my whole house would look like that!
JohnnyP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-14 11:41 am   Permalink

I'm gonna drive all the way there and not take a leak the whole way.....just so I can
walk that shweeeeet hallway to the head when I get there!
Beautiful!

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 10:37 am   Permalink

See pics of the club from last night's preview party:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=17671&forum=4&0

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-15 9:59 pm   Permalink

You've got Big Balls. They have Big Balls. She has Big Balls, He has Big Balls, but the Kona has the Biggest Balls of them All!!

We hung some Balls today hungover. (More balls to cum in the future)

The core is there. There will be more and more and more and more and........ added in the next few months or so-ish.

We also hung some nets and some wood stuff hungover today too. Hanging stuff hungover is horribly horrific !!! ( see events page for party pics the night before)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 02:34 am   Permalink

Great job Ben.
It looks more hawaiian than any bar I've been in.
You can tell by the photos it's a real labor of love.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 05:57 am   Permalink

So when are you going do one of these bars in Michigan??????
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 08:34 am   Permalink

Careful, that could give the MaiKai a run for the money.
We need to see more pic's to really know how great this job is,

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 6:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-16 08:34, Benzart wrote:
Careful, that could give the MaiKai a run for the money.
We need to see more pic's to really know how great this job is,

Go to the Events page.

Just flew back and boy are my arms tierd. Badda bing! Badda boom. Tangggg!! ( super bumpy flight with all the rain)

What a partay last night!!!!. Another chapter in my personal book of tiki.

The giant 10' x 3' dia. Tongan tiki mask was too big to put into the Kona Club so it is in Berkley, at Thalasa, the 10k sq. ft. Classy Pool Hall bar, for your viewing pleasures. We never made it over to check it out so maybe one of you Locals can go snap a pic and post it for us.

Screwed up a couple of masks to the walls last night and that was it. For a while. This bar will evolve with time. It's basically your home tiki bar . Warm and fuzzy all over. If you don't feel it the first time, then try again. If you don't feel it the second time, go see a shrink!!!

It's gonna take some time to adjust to being home and not up in Oakland/Berkley, my home away from home for the last month and a half. Doug and Julie are top notch and I can feel the Kona Club withdrawls already seteling in and I've only been home for a few hours. I'm going to go and cry now....

p.s. I don't think anyone can beat the Mai Kai. It's
( the Mai Kai)simply the best tiki bar in my world!

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2005-12-19 09:15 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 10:48 pm   Permalink

Good for you Ben. Have a good cry and then sleep and relax.

I'm not sorry I couldn't make it. Stayed home with my son and played video games with him till he kicked my ass.

I'll let the stories, the beer, and mai tai's seep into the walls, tables, bars & walkways of the Kona Club....and then I'll go and take in the sweet aroma, sights and sounds of it it all.
Mahalo for you hard work.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
turbosickboy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 5:21 pm   Permalink

Damn... is this place beautiful or what??

View Profile of turbosickboy Send a personal message to turbosickboy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-29 10:07 pm   Permalink

You da man. Ain't no bettah, Ben. Badda Ben Badda Boom!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 12:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha Rev !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The place looks killer my friend.It looks as though you are having a Great time working that makes it all flow(Beers help as well) thanks for sharing . the place really looks cool, Aloha your friend ,, Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alldo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-06 8:08 pm   Permalink

Hey Rev how about a bar like that in HB or OC for that matter. That place is completely bitchen!

View Profile of Alldo Send a personal message to Alldo  Email Alldo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wolli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-13 01:35 am   Permalink

Can anyone post the address of the Kona Club, please.
I like to visit the club in April.

Thanks,
Wolli

View Profile of Wolli Send a personal message to Wolli  Goto the website of Wolli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation