FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at Spermy's Blowhole Saturday December 10th Photos on Pg. 2 Warning Image heavy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Party at Spermy's Blowhole Saturday December 10th Photos on Pg. 2 Warning Image heavy
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 10:21 am   Permalink

Looks like I'll be attending as well. See y'all there!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 11:56 am   Permalink

i just gotta say i love the name of your place! its freaking hilarious!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-09 8:20 pm   Permalink

I am planning on coming with a friend as well.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-10 09:42 am   Permalink

Hey Spermy,
Krustiki & I can't wait to see your blowhole. Please pm your address...

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 07:34 am   Permalink

I just wanted to thank you two for such a great party . Whale Rider thanks for being such a great host. It was great seeing everyone.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 3:00 pm   Permalink

Rad pad! Spermy's Blowhole is the most! Thanks, you two for opening up your home and showing such fine hospitality. You've done a great job creating wonderful atmosphere. Congrats.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 4:27 pm   Permalink

awsome time ,thanks alot me and polly had so much fun... I left a lil early, did I miss the necked midgets.....

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 4:50 pm   Permalink

Where are the freakin pictures!!! ??? Damn it!! Missed it by that much!! Arrrr!! I hate my job. It always get's in the way of all the fun party's!! Arrrr!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-12-11 7:30 pm   Permalink

Thar She Blows!!!!!!! It was fun to be in Spermy's Blowhole. We had a great time. Love the decor and the lava rock fireplace. Good to see everyone again.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 7:32 pm   Permalink

We had so much fun and the Blow Hole is a great place to party!!! Sperm & Whale Rider are wonderful hosts and the guest bartenders rocked!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Aloha!!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 7:45 pm   Permalink

Spermy's Blowhole Rocks!!

What a great place for a party!! With vaulted ceiling, lava rock fireplace, totally tikified decor, great collection, and fabulously fun hosts Sperm Whale and Whale Rider, this is one of the best home bars in TC!

There was a great turn out for this event, including several from the San Diego area.

Quote:

On 2005-12-11 16:50, RevBambooBen wrote:
Where are the freakin pictures!!! ???

Here are just a few of the people having a great time:

Thanks Spermy and Whale Rider, Krustiki and I had a great time!

[ This Message was edited by: ookoo lady 2005-12-12 07:30 ]

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 7:51 pm   Permalink

First of all I would like to THANK Everbody that made our party SO MUCH FREAKIN FUN!!! I would also like to thank everybody for all of the wonderful gifts Laura and I had no idea it was our birthday!!! I also want to thank Tiki Bird, Kick the Reverb, and Doctor Z for guest bartending!!! Your drinks were great as always!! I also want to thank everybody that drove from so far away. Anyway here are a bunch of pic's that I took wich aren't very good because I was not using my camera and I was pretty hammered!! Thank You Krustiki and Ookoo Lady for posting your great pic's. I also included some pic's of some of the gifts. Laura and I are so happy that you all made our first party so great!!!!
Mahalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-12-11 21:11 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 9:59 pm   Permalink

Classic!!!

( Arrrr-ism at it's best!!!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-11 10:04 pm   Permalink

Wow, looks like it was a great party! But I'm wondering why your guests were slapping each other?? Had the drinks flowed long enough to start a fight about carving techniques?

OK, I'm just being silly. That pic. just reminded me of one of those you fill in the caption type things and I couldn't resist.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 07:36 am   Permalink

Good Times.. Good Times..

Thanks to Spermy and Whale Rider for a great time. Your place ROCKS!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation