FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Kona Club 12/ 17-05 !!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Kona Club 12/ 17-05 !!!!
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 6:17 pm   Permalink

Just posting this here also just in case.... I am sooo depressed!

HELP! Baby photos lost forever!

Otto was at the Kona Club on Saturday December 17th from about 10 pm to 1 am at some point between 11 pm and 12:30 our digital camera was misplaced along with a tan VooDoo Rum baseball cap, and a 128 MB card for our camera (may have been a 512 MB disc).

The cap and the camera were on the bar when he last saw them and the card was in a camera bag on the bar. He found the bag on the floor without the card.

The two discs contained ALL of the photos of our newborn baby! These are the ONLY photos we have of the first month of his life!

We are offering a REWARD for the return of the 2 discs!! Please help.

Our camera is a silver digital Canon that was banged up with a couple good sized dents on the body. The battery says 'von Stroheim' on it. Please send this e-mail to everyone you can think of that had been at the Kona Club that night.

If found please send to:
743 Haight Ave
Alameda CA 94501

Or call:
415-335-1624
or
510-865-2113

We are crossing our fingers that someone grabbed our camera by accident and is trying to figure out who it belongs to. We thank you all for your help.

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 7:56 pm   Permalink

what a crappy end to a great night!!
hope the tiki magic happens and camera shows up....

this place was lit so well! what a difference form when i last saw it last....great job Doug and Ben, the place looked increadable....

thanks for coming out folks... hope this becomes a habit to hit this place coming in and out of town! see you there next time......

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 8:05 pm   Permalink

Otto,

I might raise hell and shoot you with my nail gun once in a while but I'd never steal anyones shit! That's just Bad Karma ( look at some of my past posts here on TC!). Hope it turns up for yous. I think they found your hat in the bathroom. A police report will only help you if it shows up at the police station. (Highly unlikely)

In the future, for any-one, any-where, I'd say, buy some rope and tie your stuff to you when you go out drinking. Could be a new fad.

( how does one trade mark fads??)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 9:33 pm   Permalink

p.s.

"Everything is better with the Meditating Jab!!!"

.....and of course, Chris Angel aka Hanford LeMoore trying to push the walls over........

(....more pics to come but I be too tierd tonight.)

Youz all missed a great partay!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 07:21 am   Permalink

Crazy Al enjoys the fruits of labor

Doug the Cheif enjoying his fuits of labor

( I gave this bottle to him as a parting gift to put up on the collectables shelf. It's Cockspur 5 star and come in 12oz. bottles in six pack form in Barbdos. He looked at me and said, I'm not much one to have un-opened bottles of rum laying around. Then he popped it open chugged a 3rd (washing away all the stress he just went trhough opening up his new bar). This is when the partay officialy started!!

Wes ( House of Tiki) enjoying My fruit of labor. ( or my love for life, Mrs. Bamboo)

HumuHumu enjoying My fruit of labor or My love for life, Mrs. Bamboo

Hot Pants and Dancin' Shoes!!

The King and Queen enjoying
www.mahea.com

www.mahea.com

Crazy Al enjoying a little after show dance with one of the dancers

...and finaly, me getting my positive vibration batteries re-charged via Mahea.

Amother awesome night at the Kona Club.

mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 11:18 am   Permalink

Please post a picture of Mrs. Boo's pants!

Glad everyone had fun Saturday, we were bummed to miss it. Hope Otto and Doe find their pictures!

the pineapples

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-19 8:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-19 11:18, mrs. pineapple wrote:
Please post a picture of Mrs. Boo's pants!

the pineapples

...ask and you shall achieve!!

Mrs. Hot Pink Boo!!!

p.s. Now taking orders for "Custom Hand Painted Bamboo Ben Rock n Roll Funked Out Hot Pants!!" Any color almost avail.
www.BambooBen.com ( wait till you see what we have on for Hukilau 06!!!)

Hey! There might be some changes to the website before the thaw of this year!!! Stay tuned to your Boo Channel........

p.s. might have pants soon made out of Bamboo! Whoa!!

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-20 05:55 am   Permalink

"p.s. might have pants soon made out of Bamboo! Whoa!! "
Well that would be an old Stick in the pants...

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-22 12:16 pm   Permalink

Everyone has been getting on to me about not posting my pics yet. Sorry for the delay, here are some highlights from opening night.

As an added bonus, here's some pics from later that night at the Guadalajara restaurant in Oakland. Look past Humu and The Jab, to see the transvestite prostitutes in the background.

That ain't no woman, it's a man, man...

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-12-22 2:15 pm   Permalink

Ben, Humuhumu, and I look trashed!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-22 5:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-22 14:15, thejab wrote:
Ben, Humuhumu, and I look trashed!

Me trashed? No way. I was just sad that my friends from Pixar couldn't make it. They had to go to some art show in NY. See below

http://www.moma.org/exhibitions/2005/pixar.html

Maybe next time.

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-22 5:25 pm   Permalink

Nah, Saturday I was sober -- it was my turn to drive. By the time we got to the Mexican place, though, I was pooped.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-22 6:26 pm   Permalink

damn, Wes and Ben look like a couple baboons looking for ticks. I thought I was going to see a red ass. hmmm, maybe that transy.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation