FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki coco joes
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
coco joes
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-29 02:43 am   Permalink

Since Easter is coming up, I guess now is a good time to post your Easter Island theme Lava figures....
Wooden KavaKava, Bosko plaster Moai, the rest are unmarked and the shortest one might be a game piece?
Aloha, Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-29 03:35 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: HOUSE OF KU 2007-03-29 09:17 ]

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-29 9:54 pm   Permalink

Freddie you have such an extensive collection it is amazing. I enjoy all of this. Keep on showing us more please, there are so many in your collection that I have never seen before. I wish someone should make a book of all the Coco Joes around. I think it would be a great reference for tiki carvers and for the collectors as well.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-30 04:08 am   Permalink

Aloha Hiltiki, I'm glad that you are enjoying the lava figures. There always seems to be a different lava figure hear and there and this fuels the hunt for "More Lava" Freddie,

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-30 12:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-29 02:43, HOUSE OF KU wrote:
Since Easter is coming up, I guess now is a good time to post your Easter Island theme Lava figures.... Aloha, Freddie

I do not have any lava figures but I'll post some of my Easter Island vacation pictures instead:

Sorry that the are black and white, my camera battery died and I had to borrow a camera from some guy named "wouter" from the Netherlands.
Photo Documentarian Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-30 8:02 pm   Permalink

Buzzy that is a nice find right there. What colors are we talking here anyways. I am talking about the ones with the glass eyes? And ...can I have one?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 02:48 am   Permalink

Coco Joe piece found in the wild...dug up at a secret old factory site
Aloha, Freddie

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 1:23 pm   Permalink

Born out of lava...Returned to lava! Now that's what I call urban archaeology.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-06 1:59 pm   Permalink

Here's an update of all my CocoJoes, HIP, and other lava junk(Except for the pendants and keychains):

Coco Joes tikis

Coco Joes and HIP hula girls

Coco Joes and HIP King K's

Menehunes, peles, ashtrays and other Coco Joes figures

HIP tikis and stuff

Polyart

Others

It's not really that much stuff.
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-06 3:07 pm   Permalink

Aloha Buzzy! Your Lava collection is flourishing and Da "Duke" looks extra happy in his new environment. Are your display cases buckling at the seams yet?? Are you chanting "Da Lava Club" mantra...."Must find more Lava, Must find more Lava", while you're hunting?? This seems to help move people aside while harvesting Freddie

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-06 5:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-04 02:48, HOUSE OF KU wrote:
Coco Joe piece found in the wild...dug up at a secret old factory site

Aloha, Freddie

Hola!
Cool "finds" Freddie! I feel bad for you though, getting all dirty digging around out there, looking for your lava pieces. Over here in California, we just hire guys to pick them off the vine for us instead. This year's crop is just about to come in to harvest, as a matter of fact:

My friend Miguelito sent me this picture from the central valley. I like finding them this way, as opposed to digging, because I hate to get dirt under my nails.
Do you ever dig up a piece in the wild which turns out to be just another lava rock, that happens to look similar to a cocojoes piece? I imagine that happens all the time out there. When I used to stay at my Grandparents cabin in the mountains, I never found a real Indian arrowhead, but I found a bunch of rocks that looked similar to arrowheads. It's probably the same way in Hawaii, but only with lava figurines instead right?

Must Find More Lava Buzzy Out!

HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-07 01:32 am   Permalink

Good one Buzzy!! Laughed my ass off on those CoCo Fruits These picts were posted before and sadly I had to get my nails dirty for these also...

I left these in as found condition. Aloha, Freddie

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-07 06:10 am   Permalink

great collection! Those are beautiful!

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-08 05:48 am   Permalink

Some upnorth lava.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 07:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-06 13:59, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Here's an update of all my CocoJoes, HIP, and other lava junk(Except for the pendants and keychains):

Damn fine collection! Thanks for taking the time.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation