[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Trader Vic's Update
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Trader Vic's Update
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-20 10:00 pm   Permalink

anybody have news about beverly hlls? in a hotel development trade rag I read tonight It describes a MAJOR renovation to the hotel....no specifics on the restaurant...

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-25 5:36 pm   Permalink

Hmm... Bellevue is opening 3 days before my birthday. I might just have to consider a trip up there that weekend!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
captnkirk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-25 9:07 pm   Permalink

In the Middle East drinking alcohol is aginst the religion of about 95% of the people. So why do they have about a half dozen Trader Vics with in one days drive and don't have any.

It is just not fair.

P.S. I you build a Trader Vics near my house I will do my best to make sure it is profitable.

View Profile of captnkirk Send a personal message to captnkirk  Goto the website of captnkirk     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 12:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-20 22:00, inkylouise wrote:
anybody have news about beverly hlls? in a hotel development trade rag I read tonight It describes a MAJOR renovation to the hotel....no specifics on the restaurant...

I don't remember the LA Times article referencing Trader Vics or the hotel. This article is ambiguous - check out the last paragraph.

http://www.looksmartstocks.com/p/articles/mi_m5072/is_50_27/ai_n15976558

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aisling222

Posted: 2007-06-25 1:53 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: aisling222 2007-06-26 09:39 ]

View Profile of aisling222 Send a personal message to aisling222      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 2:37 pm   Permalink

...I'll race ya to the bar!!!!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-26 03:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-25 21:07, captnkirk wrote:
In the Middle East drinking alcohol is aginst the religion of about 95% of the people. So why do they have about a half dozen Trader Vics with in one days drive and don't have any.

I was speaking with the manager of TV in Oman and apparently people flock across the border to have a drink at TVs.
Their drink of choice.... the Tiki Puka Puka, yes apparently they sell more of them than anyone else, then get back in their cars and back across the border.

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation