FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts My Pop [PopTiki of Colorado]...(First look at our 2010 stuff: Page 14)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
My Pop [PopTiki of Colorado]...(First look at our 2010 stuff: Page 14)
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 2:20 pm   Permalink

Received my mug yesterday and it is one gorgeous piece of art!
I'm truly honoured to have in my collection, I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-11 09:06 am   Permalink

Poptiki this is a very beautiful mug and it has a crazy shape. This must have been hell to make the mold. I love it it's on my shelf with my other favorite mugs. It's truely amazing.

View Profile of marika Send a personal message to marika  Goto the website of marika     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-13 4:31 pm   Permalink

kingstiedye,TravelingJones, hmc, blacksandz,Tikiwahine, and Marika,

I haven't been on in quite a while and it is about time for me to tell all of you that I hope you enjoy them. Thank you all, once again.

SallyandJay, Bete, Red, Van Tiki, tfisherart, Palma Tiki,
Thank you for your comments on my work. That makes this all worth it.

Poptiki

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-13 4:58 pm   Permalink

Now that Helztiki has been up here we spent a little time in the garage doing a some cooking and here's the results.

These are going in.

The inferno during the firing.

Just opened, only did a few.

Since the weather is really nice we took this in the back yard.

I wanted to do an all black and that's the first one. The second one you've all seen before. Helz wanted one with "snow" on it so that's how that happened. The last one was a suggestion from a south Florida TCer, it's black with cobalt blue. It's hard to tell in the pics, but it looks pretty cool.

That's it for now. I think we may hit the garage and make some chips fly. We're each in the middle of one. Kinda cool having someone else in the garage with me. Especially since it's Helz.

We've been having some fun,
Pop

[ This Message was edited by: poptiki 2006-05-14 18:39 ]

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-13 7:33 pm   Permalink

Hi Pop,

Love the mug variations!!! What else are you hiding in the back yard though? It looks like they are by a waterfall?

The Cobalt turned out great & it seems that the snow capped one is already being put to good use by Helz!!! (He mentioned a reverb crash)

Keep up the good work!!!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-14 2:14 pm   Permalink

Y0-H0! Y0-H0!...Poptiki!!

Howzit view Makuakane Lua Pele? Da kine variations SsweeetT, braddah P! Car klub's go-gonutz with flame variations...why not lava variations?!?

Cobaltz kool but hey...why not hot flourescents for the blacklights wavebangerz and metal-flake for the gearheadz??? Rockabilly-N-Tiki cultures seem to mix...Surf & Drag, right?...Big Daddy's, Beachcombers and Kahunas...Whoa PoPs! ...Better get Master Molds ready and a mass manufacturer!...Summer Nationals, Luau's, Kustom HotRod ,X-Games, Hukilau V, Viva Las Vegas10!...Europe, Japan, Russia...Nutz about this stuff!...global I tell ya! G-L-O-B-A-L !!!...now where's the number for that offshore account?

Better preheat that Tiki-fryer my man, cause Elvis is Back!
...hhhHHMMmmmm gold lame' volcano with motor oil lava....

Call Me...we'll do lunch! You da man Poptiki...you da man! SHOW ME DA'TIKI!!!

FlippiTy-fLip-flOppiN-VvvrooommM-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-14 2:50 pm   Permalink

yeah, what jones said!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-16 10:23 am   Permalink

Yes Again to Jones' reply. Pops you are really getting some great stuff there. I Love how the colors are turning out!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-12 6:39 pm   Permalink

BuMpity-buMp-bUmp...BUMP?

P-O-P-T-I-K-I...where r u???

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-18 04:54 am   Permalink

+ bump +

HAPPY POPTIKI DAY!

Flip-flOp-flipPp...

poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 07:04 am   Permalink

Thanks,

Here's a misc. pic, looks oily?

marika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 07:12 am   Permalink

These colors are extremely nice on your piece. I will have to collect them all!

View Profile of marika Send a personal message to marika  Goto the website of marika     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-18 07:51 am   Permalink

MMmmmmmm YyuuummmY GOOD! SssluurrrppP SsslobBberrR SsmaaaackK!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 10:51 am   Permalink

Thank You, for all the nice comments on my work. I haven't been very current in my posts and it's not for lack of wanting to. My work schedule has been grueling these last weeks but should get better in a few weeks.

All of the replies and posts really make feel good. I hope to have some NEW stuff soon. That might help to add some more fun to all of this.

Thanks to EVERY ONE again.
pop

(might put a few pics up)

TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 01:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-18 07:04, poptiki wrote:
Thanks,

Here's a misc. pic, looks oily?

Very spacey. I like it! I really love the design.

Whatever will you turn out next, Pop?!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation