FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Disneyland Friday the 13th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Disneyland Friday the 13th
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-01-12 7:23 pm   Permalink

Make sure you get a prime view in front of the castle for the fireworks show. It even has a Tiki Room segment.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-13 11:05 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Happy TGIF!! See you tonight

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 9:47 pm   Permalink

Sorry it took me so long to post these pictures, but that was a killer hangover!

.....kidding!

Here is the 1st shift of Friday the 13th Disneyland goers!

ETR looking good as always!

We did an -Exit, Stage Left.

It was good to say hi! Hope you all had fun at the 2nd shift. It was a beautiful night! Friday the 13th rules!

Mahalo
Cyndee

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 10:11 pm   Permalink

I wish we could of been there with you all!! You Guys Rock!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 10:27 am   Permalink

Any more photos?

Would love to see 'em.

TB

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-17 11:17 am   Permalink

Great picture Cyntiki!!!!!! It was a great time with all who showed! Very cool of Mike (ETR employee) to let us stick around a few minutes in the ETR after the show! He had some great bits of trivia AND we got to look inside the Magic Fountain and hear the story behind it! When are meeting at the UVA Bar again????
SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LadyVelour

Posted: 2006-01-19 6:59 pm   Permalink

After all the fun, and closing the land down, litteraly, these drunken fools decided to take a little joyride. What they didn't realize is that the real cops were headed straight for them. Fortunatly, I had a second to spare to capture the moment and share with you all. Enjoy.
"meow" LadyVelour

View Profile of LadyVelour Send a personal message to LadyVelour      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 09:29 am   Permalink

DisneyWalk is great when everyone is gone, that police cart was a cool ride! If there are any Disney police on TC....

AL MADE ME DO IT!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-10 6:54 pm   Permalink

Who: All Disneyland TC Fans
When: Friday, March 13th
Where: Meet at The Tiki Room @ 7:30pm
Why: Because it's Friday the 13th WooHoo!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-10 8:03 pm   Permalink

Friday the 13th at the ETR!!! how fun! Then over to the Haunted Mansion!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-10 9:54 pm   Permalink

I'm in,
7:30 Fri the 13th sounds fun
Mahalo,
Al

[ This Message was edited by: Al-ii 2009-03-10 22:10 ]

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-10 11:01 pm   Permalink

What the heck???! You guys are Dizzylanding it when I'm out of town!? I'm truly bummed. I would have joined you for sure... in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room... Have fun, you all and have a fudge-mallow for me. (You can get them in the Main Street candy store. They're THE BEST!)

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-11 07:22 am   Permalink

Shoot. I don't have the pass anymore. I usually just hang out at Downtown Disney these days, usually after work. The Uva bar or the Lost bar!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-11 12:34 pm   Permalink

Darnnit! I have annual passes for me and Miss Thing, but already have plans to take my dive bar group to The Fling that night. If you go again, I'd love to join in the fun!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-a-fair
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-12 8:09 pm   Permalink

Be sure to check out new Rongo Bowl that is brown, I got mine today. It's like green one that came out for the anniversary for the tiki room, but this one is brown and Rongo himself is unglazed. He is limited as well. He is available at Disneyana on Main Street & the store in adventureland for $40. Have fun tomorrow.

View Profile of tiki-a-fair Send a personal message to tiki-a-fair      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation