FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving looking for original tiki art for sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
looking for original tiki art for sale
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 12:54 pm   Permalink

Ill go open a new thread over in the market place, if you have sumthing new to sell feel free to post..

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 1:07 pm   Permalink

tIKIBAY IS UP AND RUNNING GO AND POST ON IT...
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=17960&forum=12&0

**Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 3:28 pm   Permalink

..thanks for taking the reins...I was going to set up the thread per your request but ya beat me to it....looks good though.....hopefully folks will remember to share their praise/critisim on the individual artists threads and not tikibay.....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 6:00 pm   Permalink

I've Got me a website that WON'T let me sell stuff directly. But this place (my house) is getting crowded with my carvings etc. All sizes. I'm working on small necklace Tikis too!
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/hellotikitiki

[ This Message was edited by: HelloTiki 2006-01-14 18:01 ]

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 6:34 pm   Permalink

great stuff hello tiki, reminds me alot of the old kahiki restaurant here in columbus.

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 7:12 pm   Permalink

My glass pieces are always for sale as well as custom pieces made to order
-john

Creative Glassworks "Island Series"
http://www.creativeglassworksaz.com
john@creativeglassworksaz.com

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 11:48 pm   Permalink

Sounds cool. I gotta sell some of my stuff

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tfisherart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 06:36 am   Permalink

Sounds like a great idea, I have a tiki glass etching I would like to post but can't get a good pic due to reflections.
Any help welcomed,

http://www.thomsart.com

View Profile of tfisherart Send a personal message to tfisherart  Email tfisherart Goto the website of tfisherart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 2:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-14 18:00, HelloTiki wrote:
I've Got me a website that WON'T let me sell stuff directly. But this place (my house) is getting crowded with my carvings etc. All sizes. I'm working on small necklace Tikis too!
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/hellotikitiki

[ This Message was edited by: HelloTiki 2006-01-14 18:01 ]

hi- you need to repost your link under the new tikibay thread where it will continue to be seen....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 2:46 pm   Permalink

tikibay thread is up and running now...this thread is officially dead. .....please do not post here.

kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 5:20 pm   Permalink

one more thing, I notest that the recent posts on Tikibay are just links to websites. The original idea raised by tipsy was a quik reference to accual art for sale, please keep this in mind when posting on that thread.It realy wont serve its role as a quik referance if people have to serch multiple websites in order to find out whats new for sale... I guess we could start a seperate thread for listing artists web sites. but I dont think that was tikibays intention...what do you think...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 5:56 pm   Permalink

I would like to see pics of the actual piece for sale and a detailed description. The seller can post the asking price or request that intested parties PM them.

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 6:20 pm   Permalink

I will be posting a few statues on your new thread soon Kirby.I need to get some photos down loaded.Capo

View Profile of capotiki Send a personal message to capotiki  Email capotiki Goto the website of capotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation