Tiki Statues at Target
Thortiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-11 1:49 pm   Permalink

TARGET TIKIS???

I drove over to local Target in Maryland here today, but they didn't have any
Tikis YET (?). Store has a so called World Bazaar area. If any TC members
could post pics, hopefully Target store distribution will have them here. I
bought two of the large ones pictured above in 2006.

Thortiki

View Profile of Thortiki Send a personal message to Thortiki  Goto the website of Thortiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 3:27 pm   Permalink

Targets Weekly special Feb 18-24
Island Collection
Tiki Tables, Stools, candle holders

target.com/target/Default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2395003&rapid=0&pagenumber=0&listingid=-2093768408&offerid=&ref=%2ftarget%2fDefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsecategoryl2%26storeid%3d2395003%26cattreeid%3d604178%26L2CatId%3d604178%26L1CatId%3d604177" TARGET="_blank">Target ad

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - Shortened URL - 2007-02-20 10:58 ]

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 4:09 pm   Permalink

Ewww...

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 6:08 pm   Permalink

..yeah, it's pretty gross stuff.......not a clue as to what tiki is.........they have masks now that resemble tiki but are very crude in sculpt and cost more than a cool lookin mask would on ebay....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
b_macd

Posted: 2007-06-09 9:24 pm   Permalink

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the Mai Tiki firebowls anymore. When you look them up online, nobody seems to sell them, including target. Thanks.

View Profile of b_macd Send a personal message to b_macd  Email b_macd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 10:26 pm   Permalink

Oh Man! I'm asking the same question!

I regret not buying one when they were so easy to find.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mhathawa

Posted: 2011-05-20 12:53 am   Permalink

Just wondered if there's anyone around that still has one of those black tiki statues from target from way back in 2006? I bought one when my wife and I first started dating, I think it was around the summer of '06, and the darn thing cost me like $10. We moved in together in a dinky apartment in Berkeley and she somehow convinced me to leave the tiki on our deck when we moved out a year later, thinking it would be good luck for the next tenant (plus our new apartment at the time had no room for the "tiki man"). Since then, we've both become tiki fanatics and have our own house now with a back yard and plenty of space for tikis. I've been collecting ever since then but have never come across one of those old Target tiki dudes. Anyone with info or one to sell would be handsomely rewarded Mahalo.

View Profile of mhathawa Send a personal message to mhathawa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fez monkey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-26 9:21 pm   Permalink

mhathawa,
I might be able to hook you up. I'll PM you this weekend.

- fm

View Profile of fez monkey Send a personal message to fez monkey  Email fez monkey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation