FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Last Hurrah for the Royal Hawaiian ???
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Last Hurrah for the Royal Hawaiian ???
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 12:37 pm   Permalink

Alrighty then,
Let's plan a gathering for the 18th. If any has connections on getting a room reserved, send me a PM.

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 4:52 pm   Permalink

I assume you all mean Feb. 18th right???

I've been to RH about 6 times over the past 10 years. Always very good food. But it was before I started to Drink. So I'm lookingforward to test driving some drinks there.

I Pass by that place 2 times every week while making my rounds on my Pool Route.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 11:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-22 12:37, MTKahuna wrote:
Alrighty then,
Let's plan a gathering for the 18th. If any has connections on getting a room reserved, send me a PM.

According to Hotels.com, the Best Western Las Brisas is $150 on the night of the 18th. (Its $100 on Sunday night).

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-23 07:51 am   Permalink

If anyone is interested in booking a room in Laguna Beach for the weekend or the night please PM me. I am a travel agent and I would be more than happy to assist you in making your hotel reservations

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-23 10:00 am   Permalink

Why only try to do ONE night. My recommendation would be to do a weekly meeting until the place closes. You may not get a crowd of TC members every night, but you will get to go here lots and lots! You can also plan a big event , too.

I really enjoyed the Mondays at Vic's in SF concept. A happy habit!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-24 07:53 am   Permalink

If anyone is looking for a place to stay The Laguna Beach Holiday Inn, which is the home to The Bamboo Bar created by The Notorious BB (Bamboo Ben)has rooms available that weekend from $119.10-$185.67 a night. They have a suite available which sleeps up to 6 people. PM me if you want more info.

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-01-24 19:35 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-24 7:32 pm   Permalink

Soccer Tiki spoke with Junior, the manager of The Royal Hawaiian, today and made arrangements to reserve a room for TC on the Night of Saturday, February 18th.If you are interested in attending PM me or Soccer Tiki. Keep and eye open for more details as the date approaches. Rest Up and get ready for some Lapu Lapus WooHooo!!

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-24 9:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-24 19:32, WooHooWahine wrote:
Soccer Tiki spoke with Junior, the manager of The Royal Hawaiian, today and made arrangements to reserve a room for TC on the Night of Saturday, February 18th.If you are interested in attending PM me or Soccer Tiki. Keep and eye open for more details as the date approaches. Rest Up and get ready for some Lapu Lapus WooHooo!!

I did talk to JR. today....He reserved part of the banquet room for us....He asked how many and I guessed maybe 15+/-....If there are more I'm sure it won't be a problem...He is very interested in hearing that so many people are concerned about the possible sale....He said there may be escrow concerns...Anyone got an extra 4.5 million?????

We have a few PMs already...who's in for the 18th?

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 9:20 pm   Permalink

In
mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-25 08:06 am   Permalink

I'll be there today if any one is in the area.
I usually get there when they open.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-25 10:04 am   Permalink

Utopiandreem & i will be there on the 18th.

TBird.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bird 2006-01-25 17:12 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-25 10:54 am   Permalink

I'll be there before 5:00

Otto left some "Tiki Art" books with me to sell, so if anyone needs either issue let me know.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-25 1:49 pm   Permalink

I'm in,
see you in the bar.

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-25 2:02 pm   Permalink

Soccer Tiki and I will be at The RH tonight @ 5ish

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-25 2:19 pm   Permalink

WooHoooOOOO! I never get out mid-week anymore!?! Lapu Lapu here I come!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation