FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Catalina Tiki Fest-August-18-19-20, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Catalina Tiki Fest-August-18-19-20, 2006
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-10 4:25 pm   Permalink

yeah. rub it in why doncha.

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Latitude 33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-15 07:12 am   Permalink

The summer is really warming up the weather has turned from good to GREAT here on Catalina island. Time to dust off the coconut bra and skirt and get ready to party. Once again if anyone needs info, help, questions answered we are here for you. Don't forget August 18, 19, 20th Catalina Island Tiki fest.

get your tickets ASAP - www.catalinatikifest,com

Jerry,

Latitude 33

View Profile of Latitude 33 Send a personal message to Latitude 33      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-19 8:19 pm   Permalink

Still looking for a place to stay?? PM me for more information

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 11:39 am   Permalink

Mahalo WooHoo for all your kokua.

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-25 1:55 pm   Permalink

Check this out for Catalina Tiki Fest Entertainment: www.westwindproductions.com

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Latitude 33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-26 08:56 am   Permalink

Wow, the Catalina Island Tiki Fest is really shaping up. Ape with Crazy Al, King Kukulele, Smokin Menuhunes, Dynotones, Friki Tiki's. Ticket are still available but selling quick !

www.catalinatikifest or 310 510-0178 ext 703

View Profile of Latitude 33 Send a personal message to Latitude 33      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-26 08:57 am   Permalink

Are the Blue Hawaiian still going to play??

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-26 3:58 pm   Permalink

How many other East Coasters are joining me for Catalina? Com'on ya pansies! Book the flights already.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Latitude 33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-28 4:20 pm   Permalink

OK you tiki fanatics: Here's the latest hotel availability posting. This does not include condos and houses that have availability also. Check out www.catalinachamber.com and wwwcatalina.com for additional accomodations information. Several places I can reccomend calling for houses or condos,
Catalina Island vacation Rentals
Beach Reality
Hamiliton Cove Rentals

Make those reservations now it is hot sunny and that mai tai is waitin' for you. Give us a call to for Catalina Tikiufest Tickits at 310 510-0178 ext 703 or go online at www.catalinatikifest.com.

HOTEL ROOMS (As of 6/28/06)
Atwater 15
Best Western 6
Cloud 7 6
Catalina Island Inn 12
Hotel Catalina 7
Hotel St Lauren 15
Hotel Vincentes 4
Seaport Village 28
The Catherine Hotel 2
Hotel MaCrae 2
Glenmore Plaza 30
Catalina Beach House 2
Hermosa Hotel 8

Mahalo,

Jerry
Latitude 33

Latitude 33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-06 12:07 pm   Permalink

Catalina Tikifest is getting closer ! To best help those that are still thinking about coming.The following is a list of hotel availability as of July 2. Hope to see you all on the island in August.

Aloha,

Jerry - Latitude 33

Avalon Hotel- 1
Best Western- 9
Casa Mariquita- 13
Catalina Beach House- 19
Cloud 7- 3
El Terrado- 6
Glenmore Hotel- 45
Hermosa Hotel- 2
Hotel Catalina- 1
St. Lauren- 17
La Paloma- "wide open"
Seacrest Inn- 6
Seaport Village Inn- 27

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-06 12:11 pm   Permalink

Wow! There are still a lot of rooms available! I suggest that anyone on the fence should book today!!! That is a BIG weekend on CaTIKIlina Island!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bungy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-06 1:35 pm   Permalink

Uh oh!! This is the same weekend as the "Hang Loose, pot luck finger food, bring your ukulele no host Luau" at Royal Palms State Park in San Pedro..known in the olden days as Trade Winds Cove, when Bamboo Ben's Mom and aunties were girls. (1945 to 1955). Maybe the ones on Catalina can stop by on their way home!
Lots of the Hedley Family will be there, and anyone who wants to come is invited!! Just so long as you bring along FUN! We'll be there from noon on, so maybe I'll get to meet ya"ll!

I used to sail to Catalina almost every weekend starting from age 12, with Dwight Long, who sailed aorund the world in 1934 (the year I was born!) Not many people then, and the island was pristine! I went over on the "ferry boat" a few years ago, and it only took 45 min. We rented a golf cart, went around the paths, and ate a great fish dinner on the bay! It was fun being back. Amazing that it still felt old time!

If I don't see ya there, I'll look forward to Ft. Lauderdale! Auntie Bungy

View Profile of bungy Send a personal message to bungy  Email bungy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Latitude 33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-09 12:19 pm   Permalink

CATALINA TIKIFEST INFORMATION

OK you Tiki afishinados this the latest hotel availability. Don't forget about the availability of Condos and houses. For these call:

Hamilton Cove Realty
Beach Realty
Catalina Island Vacation Rentals
Hunt Realty

You can link to all these guys on
www.catalinachamber.org or www.catalina.com

For Catalina Island Tikifest tickets: www.catalinatikifest.com or call 310 510-0178 ext 703

Here's the list of Hotels:

As of July 8

Avalon hotel- 1
Casa Mariquita- 12
Catalina Island Inn- 19
Cloud 7 - 2
El Terrado- 7
Glenmore hotel- 20
Hermosa- 2
Hotel Catalina- 6
St. Lauren- 19
La Paloma- 10
Seacrest Inn- 5
Seaport Village Inn- 18

Aloha,

Jerry
Latitude 33

DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-09 1:15 pm   Permalink

Sooooo...I'll ask again since WooHoo's question went unawnsered...were the Blue Hawaiians dropped from the venue because this website still has them listed as part of the entertainment. I'm sure people who plan on attending would like to be 100 percent sure of what to expect.
http://alohaworld.com/cgi-bin/suite/calendar/calendar.cgi?request=detail&event_id=11256&user_id=100899&website=default&category_id=&session=43d51d1a07984c6a

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Latitude 33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-11 7:37 pm   Permalink

So sorry for the lateness on the reply regarding the Blue Hawaiians, I'm sorry to say the Blue Hawaiians are not playing. We replaced them with APE and Crazy Al which I think is really a huge plus for the event. We also have: The Dynotones, Smokin Menehunes, King Kukulele and the Friki Tiki's and Gregg DeCastro and the Many Nation Band. We will have a couple surprise all stars on Sunday that we will announce soon.

The complete line up and times of all events can be found on the website under "event schedule". One additional item of interest we are having a raffle for two Fender acoustic guitars valued at $900.00 each. We also have some really cool Catalina Island Tikifest merchandise available at the event: The festival print by Doug Horne is now available to reserve on line to Tikifest ticket holders. There is only a limited edition of only 50 available and 15 have already been sold and reserved. You can reserve yours now on line. Doug will be at the event with his awesome art. We will also have Doug's art on T-shirts.

Other cool items will be Hurricane glassware, Tikifest portable six pak coolers, Tikifest logo mugs, Lifeguard straw hats with logo and many more cool collectable items from the First Annual Catalina Island Tikifest.

Be sure and get the word out about Tikifest, the premier section is almost sold out ! We still have plenty of tickets available but as the event gets closer these will move pretty quick.

go to:
www.catalinatikifest.com or call 310 510-0178 ext 602 for additional information or tickets.

Mahalo,

Jerry - Latitude 33

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation