FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Rodeo's stuff. new update 27nov
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Rodeo's stuff. new update 27nov
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-17 6:20 pm   Permalink

Conga , I could never ditch my tools. Thanks for the props guys. The skull started out as a smaller tiki but I cut a little to much and bam, half of it was gone. So I walked away for a bit , read tikimagazine and saw Crazy Als tiki from the Lucky tiki. Went back out and redid it.
More updates tomorrow.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigap
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-17 7:08 pm   Permalink

It's the wood - it's beautiful!

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 04:05 am   Permalink

Way to go Rodeo, this guy is looking quite excellent for just a few hours.If you follow through with what you have started here, this could be one of your best yet. keep the fires burning and the pic'c coming.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 06:18 am   Permalink

Good luck on your vending. Tikis with your style and quality will sell. Keep us posted while you build your inventory.
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 4:25 pm   Permalink

Did a little more today , mostly sanding. Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

And a few of the shop that I am working with now..

Hoping for stain and a new carving started by sunday.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 07:31 am   Permalink

Cool skull man!

Congrats on getting into that shop

Good luck with the kustom/tatt stall too

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 07:52 am   Permalink

Looking great Rodeo! Love the new guy. The detail around the mouth is fantastic!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 10:50 am   Permalink

I love seeing pictures of northern tiki carver's tikis for sale in stores. Keep it going and they look great sitting there.
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-19 2:40 pm   Permalink

Nice work mate, your stuff gets better and better.

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 3:39 pm   Permalink

Way to go Rodeo. I'm with Marcus in your carvings are still getting better and better. keep'em coming

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 09:36 am   Permalink

Thank you very much for the kind words they are a bright spot on the dark days. I have been dealing a lot as of late and haven't been carving much. Things are getting on the right track and hopefully will be full steam ahead soon.

Small update from todays first time back in the garage in weeks...

Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 09:53 am   Permalink

It's a beaut. We missed you round these parts. Hope everything is better, and as always its good to get my Rodeo fill.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SCTikiShack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 10:48 am   Permalink

Rodeo,

Welcome back. Did you get a carving bar yet? Your latest tiki looks like you might of used one. I love the way the tikis hands are holding the skull.

Be Safe,
Will

View Profile of SCTikiShack Send a personal message to SCTikiShack  Email SCTikiShack Goto the website of SCTikiShack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 2:59 pm   Permalink

Nice work Rodeo. Glad to see you working again. Hope to see some more progress soon.

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 3:10 pm   Permalink

I've missed you on shout RT!
The most recent tiki is looking fab, love those progress shots!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation