FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Rodeo's stuff. new update 27nov
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Rodeo's stuff. new update 27nov
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-03 6:28 pm   Permalink

Rodeo, I always new youhad a big thing for pinstriping, but this Big?? Cool lookin brush.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-03 8:23 pm   Permalink

Kool man

Is it a keeper or a seller?

I reckon you could sell some of these puppies

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 4:28 pm   Permalink

started a simple shelf today . First attempt at making something like this. Kinda fun and I had good helpers too.

Any feedback is appreciated.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 4:31 pm   Permalink

Very cool looking shelf. Can't wait to see it finished.

Cute helpers too.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 4:32 pm   Permalink

Rodeo your son looks just like you wow.... oh I almost forgot I love your piece. The curved sides and the shape of the tiki. Excellent design for the table. Functional, sturdy and great looking. Lets see it finished now...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 4:35 pm   Permalink

Cool shelf Rodeo, cool helpers too. The shelf looks pretty sturdy, No Broken mugs there I'm sure.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 4:45 pm   Permalink

Very cool! I like how you angled the sides to provide a better view of the tikis. Looks like that piece could serve as a neat indoor bench for the ankle biters if you didn't hang it.

-G

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 4:58 pm   Permalink

lookin good rodeo! I love functional tiki items

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 11:26 am   Permalink

Great work Rodeo......
I haven't checked in for awhile but when I do I always check with you. Glad work is headed your way.
Deservedly so.
Your tikis are cool but your kids are awesome!
Thanks for all the good vibes you lay out here on this board.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 4:17 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

Quote:

On 2006-07-18 16:58, Tikiwahine wrote:
lookin good rodeo! I love functional tiki items

So about 3 weeks ago I went by to drop off a carving at the shop ( plan B is the name of the store) and Andrew the owner was trying to prop the front door open with a small chunk of bark. I of course gave him a hard time for his modern door stop and his reply was "then make me one smart ass"

Present day: As a token of my gratitude for all the doors that have been opened by Andrew and the referrals he has given me I made him a door stop. It still needs some poly and a few details.

[ This Message was edited by: rodeotiki 2006-07-21 17:14 ]

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 5:09 pm   Permalink

Sweet work Rodeo, I like the name!

Mahalo

Mc

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 6:44 pm   Permalink

I love that shelf! Looks good n' strong! If I were one of your helpers I'd be....the one sitting around!

We have a "plan B" down here in Torrance. It's a comic/hobbie store. Love that name! That door stop could stop my door anytime!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 7:51 pm   Permalink

Great work Rodeo. Love the shelves and the door stop. Kool man

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 9:09 pm   Permalink

Great carving, great karma. You shopkeeper friend should be thrilled! Gift tikis are the best!

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-22 06:00 am   Permalink

Rodeo...Really like the shelf...be sure to post some pics when it's all done. Looks like it's
nice and strong to hold a lot of stuff....and the little Rodeo kids are cute too. Always enjoy
looking at your carvings...the designs and finish are "Rodeo" trademarks!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation