FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Harro - What the hells been happening?? pg 13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Harro - What the hells been happening?? pg 13
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-31 10:25 am   Permalink

Aloha TC,

Been a while since I checked in here, and boy have I missed a lot! There's so much awesome art happening here its going to take me a while to catch up...

Well now I'm settled here in ol' London town and have been drinking in many tiki bars, but still have some more to investigate and conquer. I was lucky when I arrived to take a dream job working with cheekytiki building the UK's latest tiki bar - see the pics
here.

although I havent been doing any tiki carving yet, I did carve an engagement ring which I gave to my now fiancee, its made from a small piece of Argentinean wood that I brought over. Lucky it fits and she said yes!

Hopefully I can start some british tiki carving soon...

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-31 3:23 pm   Permalink

Congrats man! And welcome back, good to see you again

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-01 08:41 am   Permalink

Harro, back from the dead! Whoa, the Kukui is looking very, very cool!

Congrats on that, and the engagement. How could she have said no with a ring like that?!

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 11:38 am   Permalink

Oh wow! The bar it's looking amazing! super fancy i like it, great job!
And the ring it's so cute, you two are so cute! Congrats and big hugs! I miss you guys, come back soon!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation