FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-27 11:37 am   Permalink

I just talked to Louie at the Kon Tiki and they are planning a blow out party in late April. They are working with Holden from Tiki Farm on this, so this should be great. Will post more info as I get it.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Mo Fo 2006-03-02 19:23 ]

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-09 2:44 pm   Permalink

Yes! I'm there for sure! I know that Bamboo Ben is there right now working some of his magic on the interior decor.

View Profile of TikiMike Send a personal message to TikiMike  Email TikiMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-09 3:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-09 14:44, TikiMike wrote:
Yes! I'm there for sure! I know that Bamboo Ben is there right now working some of his magic on the interior decor.

Aloha Arizona!

I'll be there all of next week. Can't wait to see the place and help Louie with a few odds and ends. I might also be back the first of April to do more. ( but I'm not touching that lizard!!) See you'z soon.

Viva la Kon Tiki!!

( April 22nd?)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-09 4:11 pm   Permalink

Just let me know the time and I will be there sucking down the scorpions!!!

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-10 1:57 pm   Permalink

WooHooo! Perfect place to spend Spring Break!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-11 4:27 pm   Permalink

Let us know the date! We have to make arrangements long in advance to take time from work.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-13 10:44 am   Permalink

Please tell me its on 4/21-4/23!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-16 11:02 am   Permalink

I talked to Louie and he hinted that it will be that weekend of 22nd Apr. Be watching for some info coming from the FARM...........

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 8:58 pm   Permalink

April 22nd!

Arrrrrrrrrr!!!

Good Times!!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-22 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-16 11:02, Tiki Mo Fo wrote:
I talked to Louie and he hinted that it will be that weekend of 22nd Apr. Be watching for some info coming from the FARM...........

Utopiandreem & I will definitely be there!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-22 11:14 pm   Permalink

I will be dropping by on Friday to put the hot light on Louie and pump him for info and of course put back some Lunch Boxes!!!!!!!! Stay tuned............

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 05:23 am   Permalink

Phase 1 of the Spruce Up at the ole' Kon Tiki in Tucson...

Old Bar...

New Bar.....

Lot's O Crazy angels on their bar. Have a few more coming soon.

Arrrrr!!!

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben 2006-02-23 18:01 ]

Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 05:45 am   Permalink

Lookin' good. More pics when you get the chance, please!
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 08:27 am   Permalink

mmmmm, eye candy.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 08:53 am   Permalink

Ben has done a fantastic job in Kon Tiki.

I gotta say I was a bit nervous when Louie (The superb Kon Tiki Manager) first mentioned that he was going to 'have some work done' on our beloved bar. Years of beautiful smoke-stained, tapa covered walls removed and replaced with some new garish cheap characterless something-or-other? The apparent fire hazard of a ceiling to be replaced by some sort of new-fangled, up-to-code, modern day, high-tech roofing material? Neon beer signs on the walls? Nooooo!!!!!!

Oh Me Of Little Faith.

What Louie didn't mention at first was that he was going to get Bamboo Ben to do the work. Apart from building a completely new bar and hostess station, Ben has delicately restored the areas that needed it most while not making it immediately obvious. His work blends in with the original decor perfectly.

A true craftsman, and lovely bloke as well.

Thank you Ben.

Mr & Mrs. Cheeky Half
www.velvetglass.com

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation