FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 11:10 am   Permalink

Very nice...I really dig the mug..wish we could make it. drink a toast for us.

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-22 1:45 pm   Permalink

[

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-03-27 13:45 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 1:48 pm   Permalink

Well I confused the dates & it looks like I will be in town for this. I dont know if I'll do the smugglers cove thing, but put me down for the party!
yeah baby!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-22 2:31 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2006-03-22 13:45, WooHooWahine wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-21 07:30, WooHooWahine wrote:
WoooHoooo! The following people are in for The Tiki Central Takeover at The Smugglers Inn April 21st -23rd and will be receiving Vouchers from The Kon Tiki to buy their Tiki Farm Limited Edition Kon Tiki Mugs . If you are interested in booking a room (Standard Rooms $59 or Suites $79 with Breakfast and COCKTAIL Reception Daily) PM me ASAP!!:

Soccer Tiki
WooHoo Wahine
Lovevw181 + 1
Tiki-Tina & Bamboo Boyd
Betty Bleu & TikiBrini
Al-ii
Smogbreather
The Smokin Menehunes

"BREAKING NEWS: The Smuggler's Inn has reduced the rate on Suites to $69 plus tax a night."

$69 a night???!!! For a suite!!!! Sweeet! That's gonna save us another $50!!!!!!! That's at least another 5 or 6 drinks!!! WoooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 3:41 pm   Permalink

WOW! Nice poster Doug!! Anyway I can get one? Anyway to get a mug as well for those who can't make it out? Inquisitive minds want to know.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 6:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-22 15:41, Jeff Central wrote:
WOW! Nice poster Doug!! Anyway I can get one?

Hey Jeff, the first 3 are going to Louie at the Kon Tiki and I will be offering the rest at the party. Any left over I will post a notice here. For the mug I believe you have to attend the party to get one. I have a feeling they will sell out at the event, Holden would know those details.

[ This Message was edited by: Swamp Fire 2006-03-22 18:29 ]

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-23 08:44 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-03-28 12:30 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-23 7:45 pm   Permalink

I cannot wait!!!!!!! The mug looks great! So does the print that Doug did!

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-24 1:43 pm   Permalink

Absolutely beautiful, Doug!

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-25 10:40 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-03-27 13:55 ]

dryheattiki

Posted: 2006-03-26 06:51 am   Permalink

Cant wait. i'm telling everyone i know about this and they are shocked at what is taking place. alot of people here think its a dive bar. i'm so happy that Kon-Tiki is getting this makeover. See u all there

View Profile of dryheattiki Send a personal message to dryheattiki  Email dryheattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-26 07:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-22 18:28, Swamp Fire wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-22 15:41, Jeff Central wrote:
WOW! Nice poster Doug!! Anyway I can get one?

Hey Jeff, the first 3 are going to Louie at the Kon Tiki and I will be offering the rest at the party. Any left over I will post a notice here. For the mug I believe you have to attend the party to get one. I have a feeling they will sell out at the event, Holden would know those details.

[ This Message was edited by: Swamp Fire 2006-03-22 18:29 ]

Fair enough. Thanks Doug!!!

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-27 07:39 am   Permalink

23 more days until I can kick up my heels in Tucson!!!!! The Kon Tiki bash should be the topper to a relaxing 5 days in the Arizona sun....There is sun in mid-April there, right? Someone said it was monsoon season?????? Bring on the SUN!!!!!

Don't forget, if you're gonna be there Thursday or Friday night we plan on some pre-partying at the SMUGGLERS INN....Free evening cocktail reception and breakfst...And they lowered the rates for TCers!!! Airfares are good too! PM woohoowahine if you need help with reservations....she loves to help any and all!!! (Even those who are offended by her "woohoos"!!!) Don't hate what you don't understand!

WooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!
SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 6:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha-

When I was out there at KT the other month,
King Louie was telling me stories of the past and people used to make "straw chains" with their Scorpian Bowls. I was thinking it would be fun to try to set a record but I just looked this up

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=53346

and I don't think it's gonna happen! Oh well.

Just made reservations at the Smugglerz Inn. Add us to the list!

That poster is sweeeeeeeeet Doug. Can't wait to see it in person. And the mug too of course! And the new line up of the S & M's. Need warm weather!! Someone turn on the time machine!! Must warm broken bones.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-28 12:29 pm   Permalink

WoooHoooo! The following people are in for The Tiki Central Takeover at The Smugglers Inn April 21st -23rd and will be receiving Vouchers from The Kon Tiki to buy their Tiki Farm Limited Edition Kon Tiki Mugs . If you are interested in booking a room (Standard Rooms $59 or Suites $79 with Breakfast and COCKTAIL Reception Daily) PM me ASAP!!:

Soccer Tiki
WooHoo Wahine
Lovevw181 + 1
Tiki-Tina & Bamboo Boyd
Betty Bleu & TikiBrini
Al-ii
Smogbreather
The Smokin Menehunes
Bamboo Ben and The Bamboos
Monkeyman
Tiki-Tina
PDrake
BigBadTikiDaddy

"BREAKING NEWS: The Smuggler's Inn has reduced the rate on Suites to $69 plus tax a night and Standard Rooms are $55 plus tax a night." WOOHOO!!! The DEADLINE to Book a Room at this SPECIAL TC Rate is March 31st!!

[

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-03-30 20:28 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation