FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Emeryville Trader Vic's on Even numbered Thursdays OR NOT?!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Emeryville Trader Vic's on Even numbered Thursdays OR NOT?!
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 08:42 am   Permalink

Anyone planning on Thursday night (May 4) at TV Emeryville? We are heading to Tiki Oasis first thing Friday morning, so we are staying in Oakland (park & fly) Thursday night. This can only mean dinner at TV then on to Forbidden Island for drinks afterward. Should arrive at Emeryville around 7:30-8:00pm.

Anyone in?

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 09:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-01 08:42, tikiwinebear wrote:
Anyone planning on Thursday night (May 4) at TV Emeryville? We are heading to Tiki Oasis first thing Friday morning, so we are staying in Oakland (park & fly) Thursday night. This can only mean dinner at TV then on to Forbidden Island for drinks afterward. Should arrive at Emeryville around 7:30-8:00pm.

Anyone in?

- Myke

tempting....I will think about it. Are you going to bring your ZAZZ pin?-Smiley
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 1:40 pm   Permalink

Although I would normally be in for this, unfortunately I will be out of town for a business convention this Thurs. Razz!

(By the way, I'm not shadowing Mr. Smiley's posts. I swear!!!)

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 08:24 am   Permalink

We decided to bypass the food at TV tonight and head straight for Forbidden Island for cocktails. I have only had the Coronado Luau Special so far... way behind the jab's record of drinking one of each! Maybe a plate of coconut prawns or crab rangoon will work out instead of a full TV dinner.

You bet, mrsmiley... I will be wearing my ZAZZ button!!! Keeping the ZAZZ with me all weekend in San Diego!

Cheers...
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 3:09 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately this event never really took off the ground and now that FI has opened in Alameda, I can't imagine us going every other week to Vics. Maybe we should just post almost a week in advance if any of us feel like going and see who wants to join us. Emeryville Trader Vics IS a beautiful place, the drinks are mostly excellent and it has a warm place in many of our hearts. PLUS, with the new guidance of Tina from the SF Vics, I feel the management decisions she will make will only mean great things for this location.

I can't wait to return here-who wants to join me?

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 3:09 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately this event never really took off the ground and now that FI has opened in Alameda, I can't imagine us going every other week to Vics. Maybe we should just post almost a week in advance if any of us feel like going and see who wants to join us. Emeryville Trader Vics IS a beautiful place, the drinks are mostly excellent and it has a warm place in many of our hearts. PLUS, with the new guidance of Tina from the SF Vics, I feel the management decisions she will make will only mean great things for this location.

I can't wait to return here-who wants to join me?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation