FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » ramba-zamba´s first tiki illustrations
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
ramba-zamba´s first tiki illustrations
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-30 1:54 pm   Permalink

These are beautiful....The lines, flow and use of color, all balanced w/ negative space. Awesome. Its refreshing to see work that doesn't have to take up the whole canvas to be powerful.
The shruken heads are great. The green one most of all.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ramba-zamba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-12 03:25 am   Permalink

Aloha,

here is a new shrunken head pic.

thank you all for the nice feedback!!

View Profile of ramba-zamba Send a personal message to ramba-zamba  Email ramba-zamba Goto the website of ramba-zamba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ramba-zamba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-11 03:03 am   Permalink

There has been something going on in the last few months.
I found a little bit time for making new stuff for our forbidden-paradise.com project.
You will find now in our shop new t-shirts exclusively produced by us with a lot of different motives and in various colours. Here you can see our three motives.

click here for visiting our shop

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now i produced the shrunken heads. This time, we have printed the illustrations as posters, so you get the advantage of being able to buy cheap Tiki art. One poster is only 20$.

click here for visiting our shop

Mahalo to everybody, who has supported us and we would like to wish you a beautiful summer with a lot of Mai Tais!

Your team of Forbidden Paradise,
Haikai and ramba-zamba

View Profile of ramba-zamba Send a personal message to ramba-zamba  Email ramba-zamba Goto the website of ramba-zamba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 12:26 pm   Permalink

Ramba-zamba!
Great sketchy style and your color/composition sense is very right on! Really enjoyed checking 'em out! Thanks and please post more when you can! Keep creating!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 9:14 pm   Permalink

I like that first shirt - nice

I also like the cheap poster/print idea too for us poor bastards...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 9:15 pm   Permalink

your stuff is amazing! its so wickedly unique. is so different and i love it. good job and show us more

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ramba-zamba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-12 03:11 am   Permalink

Thanks!!!
its very nice getting so great feedback!
It´s a pity that i don´t have more time to create new things, or i to lazy.. i don´t know.

@ little lost tiki:
thanks! i was on your homepage, i really like your stuff, tehre are so many details.... fine!

mahalo

benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-20 08:55 am   Permalink

Hallo,

Deine Zeichnung sind sehr schön.
You've got a really nice drawing style especially the black lines that seem to be "instinctive" line just like in gestual calligraphy.

Ben

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckonuke

Posted: 2006-12-22 10:05 am   Permalink

FABULOUS drawings. Really creative. I loved all of them!
Sea

View Profile of stuckonuke Send a personal message to stuckonuke  Email stuckonuke     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-28 02:41 am   Permalink

Very Cool! More please!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-28 06:41 am   Permalink

I love the monotone colors of the shrunken heads. Very nice line work on all of the designs.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-13 05:55 am   Permalink

bump

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ramba-zamba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-16 07:22 am   Permalink

Hey there,

my last update is far away, i know, but now i post some stuff i made in the last months.
sadly its not much but i hope you like it...

This are our new Tiki shirts. This year we tried to make them with silk-screen and it worked very well! We have the shirts in all sizes between S and XL and offer them for 20$ / 15€ + shipping.

At the next pics you can the some graphic works i made for our company forbidden-paradise.

After the last exhibitions and events this summer i hopefully have more time for painting some new Tiki stuff. I’ll let you know : )
Thanks to all who wrote these nice things and benella thanks for the bumb : )

Mahalo
ramba-zamba

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 4:59 pm   Permalink

Nice stuff! Your line work in the horizontal pieces reminds me of architectural renderings from the fifties and sixties! Very cool! Great style!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 1:15 pm   Permalink

Ramba. Very nice stuff. I can't wait to see more of your illustrations.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation