FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-22 12:26 pm   Permalink

H0-H0-H0! Da Gods R Smiling!!! 2 SsweeetT!!!

...who needs a soul anyway? Pen-knife puhLeez...where do I sign up for one of the theeze???
My heart was ripped out once this week when placing an order for a 'Trader Mort's' and 'Fatal error' occured during complete purchase/send...OUCH! Re-Enter?...Contents Empty?...'SOLD OUT'?!! NNnnooooO not again! FlaiLing-drop-N-Wwheeez!!

How does one 'Camp-out IN-line/ON-line, anyway?
Oooooh! Oooh! Ooh!...me gotz to have one!...Please,please,please!!! Oooooh! Oooh! Ooh?...UH-Oh...Darn! NOW I gotta go pee!?? Lose my friggin' place in line again...shoot!...hate gettin' old, dang!!!

...flip-flop-FliP-FLOP-FLPFPpppppppfpfpfppfpfpfpfpfpfppp...(running!) --TravelingJones

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 2:22 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2006-04-22 14:23 ]

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 10:47 pm   Permalink

The first to drink and test the Ohana Hut....Chongolio and Stuckie.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2006-04-23 09:07 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 11:41 pm   Permalink

When Cool Worlds Collide!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sporkboyofjustice
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 09:26 am   Permalink

That's turned out great, I love how well the color works with that. I need to be on the list to get one, any word on that starting up? It looks like I'll have a good reason to find some extra long straws.

View Profile of sporkboyofjustice Send a personal message to sporkboyofjustice  Goto the website of sporkboyofjustice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 10:06 am   Permalink

That thing looks amazing!!! Congrats Chongolio!!! You must be ecstatic with results!! I hope I will be one of the lucky owners of one of those bad boys!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 10:44 am   Permalink

YEAH!!! words can't expain the thrill of seeing the Ohana Hut for the first time. I had to make a real effort to shut up about talking about it with everyone. But if you ask, let me warn you them ol flood gates are gonna open. The detail is outstanding all the way down to the floor boards on the bottom. It was nothing short of an honor to ride up to The Forbidden Island with Stuckie and get to talk to him about the making of the O.H and a number of other things. Let me tell you the guy is one of most humble and hardworking buggah I have ever met. He is the real definition of the word artist and a very interesting and well rounded cat.
A bit of info was tossed around as far as when they are going to be available, cost and how many will be made. But I am not gonna say anything because I don't want to be the source of an untrue rumor. Also this is and has always been Hanford and Stuckie's show. They will let you know when the fact are straight. In fact I had to keep tellin' folks " I didn't make the mug, I just drew a crude picture and had a concept." Stuckie and Hanford are the guys who made this happen.

Chongolio

P.S. Start looking for those long long straws, the lil shorties get you pretty cozy with the folks your sippin' with which can be a good or bad thing.

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 12:47 pm   Permalink

fellas, the baby is frickin' gorgeous!
can't wait to drink out of my own!!!
way to go,
tiki chris

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-23 8:35 pm   Permalink

Cant get over how great the Ohana Hut is!!!! I am truly impressed, Chogolio you have got to be so proud! Lookin forward to the dy I can be sippin a mighty Mai Tai outta one of those.mmmmmmmmm mai tai....

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 10:02 pm   Permalink

Stuckie is a kwalitee kat....

Excellent work from both you guys.

Nice job.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
reedalong
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-25 3:35 pm   Permalink

Good lord, it is the coolest mug I have ever seen.

View Profile of reedalong Send a personal message to reedalong      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 3:46 pm   Permalink

As everyone has said repeatedly the mug IS awesome but, can someone give us a ballpark on how much these babies are gonna cost and if they'll only be available during a bloody feeding frenzy on a certain date when the clock strikes noon? I'm not afraid of the expense as much as having to compete for one...

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigkahuna627
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-25 3:55 pm   Permalink

Would it be too much to ask that a list be started to get an idea of how many need to be made to satisify the demand, and so that there should be one available to all those that really really really want one?

Wild Bill's Tiki Hut
http://stores.ebay.com/Wild-Bills-Tiki-Hut

View Profile of bigkahuna627 Send a personal message to bigkahuna627  Email bigkahuna627 Goto the website of bigkahuna627     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 8:19 pm   Permalink

I don't want to sound like cray baby.
BUt would it be possible to do the Huts or some of the huts in Brown or tan instead of green?

I mean I'll take a green if that's all there is, But I think the other colors would be more natural looking.
my 2 cents

(whoooosh) that was me ducking someone throwing a shoe at me.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 8:44 pm   Permalink

.......I will only buy one IF it's hand painted to look like the real thing. Think about it. Just my 4 clams.
Randy has a very creative mind. I wish he was getting a few frog skins for this. I know, I know, we agreed to the rules that were in place from the beginning. Let it be.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation