FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
BeachyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-20 5:14 pm   Permalink

Love it! Congrats!!! Put me on the list too!!

View Profile of BeachyTiki Send a personal message to BeachyTiki  Email BeachyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sporkboyofjustice
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 5:58 pm   Permalink

Nicely done. This was definately a well deserved win. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one once it comes out, a smaller version would suite me fine but I love the long look of it.

View Profile of sporkboyofjustice Send a personal message to sporkboyofjustice  Goto the website of sporkboyofjustice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 8:28 pm   Permalink

nice one randy
Now you know why I chose you to do my logo! I knew you were the man with no stinckin contest! - That Said a lot of the other designs were cool too - No disrespect one love..

NICE work and sign me up $$

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 12:13 am   Permalink

Beautiful Design! Congrats!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 06:37 am   Permalink

I really loved this design.

The only problem I have with this design winning is that I probably won't be able to buy two of them because everyone wants one. With this design I really wanted one for the shelf and one(or even two!) to use.

Congrats to everyone that entered, you all did WAY better than I could have!

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-02-21 07:55 am   Permalink

Amazing design...congrats Chongolio! Looking forward to spending a lot of $$ on it and drinking lots of rum out of it!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 1:39 pm   Permalink

congrats man, great design,i loved it like the other as soon as i saw it. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 2:58 pm   Permalink

congrats one hell of a design......now to save $$$

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 3:37 pm   Permalink

As another member who missed Shecky I am also excited to get the new Tiki Central Ohana Hut. Beautiful design can't wait to own it... If there is a list I would also like to be on it!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 6:07 pm   Permalink

its beeeuuuutifullll!

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-22 10:45 am   Permalink

I missed out on Shecky, please add me to the "I REALLY want a Tiki Central Ohana Hut" list. Awesome design can't wait to own it. Nice work!

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pik0

Posted: 2006-02-22 12:26 pm   Permalink

You ROX bruddah!!

I'm so glad I hired you to do my logo as well (http://www.HawaiianConcertGuide.com)!!

I'm definitely on the list to purchase the mug/boat when it is produced!!

Debuting here for the first time, Chongolio created a square version of my logo for some other marketing efforts. SCHWEET brah!!

Piko

Chongolio's square version of the Hawaiian Concert Guide logo:

View Profile of pik0 Send a personal message to pik0  Email pik0 Goto the website of pik0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DCTiki

Posted: 2006-02-22 1:27 pm   Permalink

Congratulations Chongolio!! Your design could be used in one of those Esher-esque paintings....you know, where there's a guy in a hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut, where there's a guy inside the hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut, drinking out of a hut, where there's a guy inside that hut....

View Profile of DCTiki Send a personal message to DCTiki  Email DCTiki Goto the website of DCTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 05:54 am   Permalink

Arrrrsome!!!!

Chongo Rocks!!!

Make it have 4 straw holes !!!!

Bigger is Better !!!

( finally a tiki hut wins over a tiki !!!!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigap
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-23 06:14 am   Permalink

Bigger is better - and 4 holes, like the reverend said. Put me on the list too!

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation