FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 6 in San Diego - Book Now!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 6 in San Diego - Book Now!
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-19 7:04 pm   Permalink

We're all booked.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-02-19 9:55 pm   Permalink

We are booked and ready to party

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-19 10:22 pm   Permalink

I'm in... the first vendor booked per Otto. We're also booking our friends & long time neighbors Drew & Maria Brophy of Drew Brophy Surf Art (Drew's been painting Tikis well before the start of Tiki Farm). They're bringin' their whole staff so it should be a good showing and lots of fun! They've got a lot that they want to share!!!
Mahaloz,
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 08:15 am   Permalink

Go Monkey Go!! I just booked mine too. I am waitin' to get the vendor info. Not sure if I wanna work this time around or take a vacation. I cannot wait to see all my friends again and bask in the all the magic that will be Tiki Oasis 6.
Yea!
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Lost-Isle Trading Post
Barefoot bloggin'

[ This Message was edited by: chongolio 2006-02-20 15:45 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-20 08:47 am   Permalink

Myself, Mike and the twins are in. Mai-Tai please

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 09:27 am   Permalink

Hoping more vendor space opens up, would like to bring Midwestern tiki to San Diego

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDude
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-20 1:58 pm   Permalink

We are in. The fifth for us and the first for are new little one.
Looking forward to the new place.

View Profile of TikiDude Send a personal message to TikiDude  Email TikiDude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-20 4:27 pm   Permalink

OK Bax, you got me on that one

Sometimes when I am immersed in this stuff I can't see the forest for the trees

I was thinkin that dinner reservations were not an aspect of the Tiki Oasis event
but obviously from a guest perspective they are related to the event

I am not handling dinner reservations in any way, there are no group seatings, no discounts, etc

BUT I highly recommend that everyone make their reservations NOW for both the Bali Hai and the Islands

I would like nothing more than to look into the Islands restaurant on Saturday and see a sea of Tiki Central members having a party in there and taking over the whole restaurant

I could not book the restaurant because they wanted me to gaurantee thousands of dollars if I wanted to book it - so you guys have to book it for me one by one.

Quote:

On 2006-02-19 08:46, thebaxdog wrote:
OK, I will be the first Dumb-Ass
First I read this

DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL OR RESTAURANT FOR BOOKING ANY ASPECTS OF THIS EVENT

Then

We recommend you make dinner reservations at the Bali Hai prior to the event.
AND
Prior to the show we recommend you make a reservation for dinner at
the Islands restaurant. 619-297-1101

I just want to play by the rules, but since I am s2pid can someone help me.
Contact----yes
Contact----no
Please cicle one

Thank you for your complete understanding and willingness to help

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 4:30 pm   Permalink

I did a "no-no" by logging on while at work...but it was worth it.
We are booked.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 9:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-20 09:27, Lake Surfer wrote:
Hoping more vendor space opens up, would like to bring Midwestern tiki to San Diego

Come on down, Lake - vending or not!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nina & I are booked. It's great to see all of the usual suspects chiming in already. The big question: Will there be a "Room Crawl 6"? This year we are staying at "The Hotel", not next door at Super 8. So if there is one, count us in!

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 08:39 am   Permalink

Well I wasn't sure how the SD thing would play out. So many fond mammories at Caliente. But it's looking like a good time and if everyone else is in, so am I. "Book em Danno!!!" shakatiki and mini me on board.

OKOLE MALUNA!!!!
SAVE THE WORLD, BUY BAMBOO!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-21 11:18 am   Permalink

TheTIKIGuy and the Mrs (Angelo an Alison) are booked and would not miss this event for the world.
Been attending since Oasis III. Looking forward to seeing all of our friends we have made throughout the years.

Mahalo.

[ This Message was edited by: TheTikiGuy 2006-02-21 11:18 ]

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 4:03 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Finks of Denver Colorado are booked! Looking forward to a Tikiriffic weekend!

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 8:57 pm   Permalink

Otto, I'm feeling kind of stupid here....

If you book at the Hanalai, is it safe to assume that two tickets to the Sat. "Magic of Tiki" are included? Or do we pay the $25 bucks separately. I know it worked out that way at the Caliente Tropics. I didn't really see anything definitive on the link. If I missed something, I apologize, but clarification would be greatly appreciated.

I'd hate to have booked at the hotel, just to find ourselves listening from our balcony and staring down at a the top of a tent.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-22 09:15 am   Permalink

I can't wait.......I know the rum will be flowing......room already booked

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation