[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Pics
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Pics
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 05:24 am   Permalink

We have been receiving many questions about when the next tiki jam will be. The working date is Saturday,April 29th. Please PM me with comments for this date as it can have some flexibility. We want another great turnout so mark your calendars. More to follow, so stay tuned.
Aloha for now,
Loki and Stump Grinder

[ This Message was edited by: Loki 2006-04-20 09:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: loki 2006-04-24 04:53 ]

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 06:14 am   Permalink

My schedule adjusts per week. Won't know for a while, but its pencilled in the calender. Can't wait to do it again.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 12:23 pm   Permalink

Maybe... the weekend is clear as of now. Your last carving session looked awesome.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-21 6:38 pm   Permalink

Andy and I are so there! I will bring the fixings for my increasingly famous "Pink Slip Mai Tais!"

Oh, and I will bring some wood and tools as well.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sickmont
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-23 1:15 pm   Permalink

Where's this jam gonna be at? Is this the one at the Tiki bar behind Clancy's in Bradenton?

View Profile of sickmont Send a personal message to sickmont  Email sickmont     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-24 05:16 am   Permalink

sickmont,
The tiki jam is in Boca Raton. But dont let the distance discourage you. We had a few carvers travel and all had a blast. I'll post more as time progresses.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-24 06:46 am   Permalink

Look for me there, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Yipee

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-25 03:56 am   Permalink

Loki, Benz and the rest of you getting together again, man that would be SOME FUN. Sometimes when your around talented people doing their thing, some of the GOOD STUFF sticks to you and you don't even know it. It'll be great.

Pop

P.S. Wish I was there!

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-26 06:16 am   Permalink

Aloha Loki!!!!!!!!
I hope all is well with you my friend! I am putting april 29th on my calender to come down and make a mess in your yard. I only have to check my shift schedule but otherwise i'll drag BenZart with me and we will come down and play, Aloha and keep us informed, aloha your friend, Jimmy Mooney

[ This Message was edited by: MooneyTiki 2006-02-26 06:17 ]

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-28 5:52 pm   Permalink

I'll be there - with kevlar and a full tank-o-gas!

-Gman

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-01 06:25 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-01 3:22 pm   Permalink

Argh! What a dilemma. I'm scheduled to work that day. AND I remember that being a day meant for the Tiki Torch nite up in Atlanta for the Trader Vic's 30th anniversary.

HOW DO I CHOOSE??!!???

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-02 6:37 pm   Permalink

Choose tiki jam in SoFlo. Eazy.no probleb. SoFlo TikiJam to go . Loki should have this #9 hung by then and you will be able to see it versus the pictures.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 05:16 am   Permalink

We are changing the date for the Tiki Jam to April 22nd so we don't conflict with TV Atlanta's 30th Anniversary. Hope everyone can still make it.

I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 06:45 am   Permalink

Sounds Fabulous. Thank you, Loki & Stumpgrinder.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation