FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Pics
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 09:23 am   Permalink

Almost Tiki Jam time.one final bump... Lets go FL...if your interested in coming let me know..

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 11:48 am   Permalink

What happens at a tiki jam? Is it a party? or a caving event?

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 11:49 am   Permalink

Is the tiki jam a carving event? and a party?

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 8:57 pm   Permalink

Its both! and a darn good time whether you carve or not. Please do come if you can.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 02:20 am   Permalink

Tiki Jammers,
Don't' forget the pics. I'll be checking tomorrow night to "see" the fun you guys' had. Good times and great people. What could be better?

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 03:48 am   Permalink

Just in case I forgot to mention it. Pics, OK.

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 6:30 pm   Permalink

OK....so where are the pics?

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 6:42 pm   Permalink

Right on GMAN thanks for your post. I've been waiting and didn't want to seem impatient. Now that you've bumped them maybe we'll get a response form those folks.

[ This Message was edited by: poptiki 2006-04-22 18:43 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 7:36 pm   Permalink

So sorry that Sherry and I Were late, but we got there. Thanks CHris a bnd E z The food was great,and so was the company. Forgive me for leaving so yarly. My fault, I for got my meds in all the haste to get down there. Thankd to PopTiki for the beautiful mug and elizabeth for the great food and whoever helped .
More later when I'm not s=falling asleepmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on the keyb pppppppppppGooodnight
More tomaorrow
Ben abd Sherry

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 7:39 pm   Permalink

So sorry that Sherry and I Were late, but we got there. Thanks CHris a bnd E z The food was great,and so was the company. Forgive me for leaving so yarly. My fault, I for got my meds in all the haste to get down there. Thankd to PopTiki for the beautiful mug and elizabeth for the great food and whoever helped .
More later when I'm not s=falling asleepmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on the keyb pppppppppppGooodnight
More tomaorrow
Ben abd Sherry

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 8:05 pm   Permalink

Pics please.....

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 8:44 pm   Permalink

The whole gang

Our hostess

Ben and his work in place.

Buster the Wonder Pug. No, the tounge is not a photoshop trick....

Thefirst of many rounds of the "Pink-Slip Mai-Tais"

Will watching Ben in Action

Sherry (Mrs. Benz) gets in on the action!

You will have to find your description for this one.....

The look on Loki's face when he saw what we did to his bar.......

A toast to a fabulous day! Many thanks to Loki and Stumpgrinder for an amazing get together.

The rest of the photos can be found
here

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 06:25 am   Permalink

I had a great time Saturday. The food, the drinks, and the people made the Tiki Jam II a success. I had to cut out a little early but I'm sure the party lasted well past sundown. Thanks again Loki and Stumpgrinder throw a great party. My first ever tiki mug now has a place of honor at my bar. I look forward to going over there again for some inpromptu carving sessions and inviting you to my place as well (we are almost neighbors).

Helz - I tried cutting my LITTLE piece of that Oak and I have to tell you that biggin is going to be real challenge!!

Ben - Its always a pleasure. I appreciate you letting me pick your brain for little bits of info. They are starting to add up!

Loki - I WILL be calling you to "borrow" your band saw. I check my supplies and I need to restock the pen blanks.

Thanks again and look for some new pictures as I complete my projects.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 06:43 am   Permalink

Yep, it was a grand success. I will have some pics up tonight.
I've got some new ideas for carving projects and will start on them this week. Ben gave some great tips as usual and we got to see him work on #12 for a spell. Aloha Station really impressed us with his latest works. He is cranking out some fantastic work. I'll have those pics later. Chip is working on a really great carving out of sabal palm and i cant wait to see it finished.

We had some new carvers join us and hopefully they will be joining TC real soon. Right guys? You know who you are...sign up and post the pics of your tikis...they are really looking good and we want to see them finished.

As stated above, my bar got worked over. We estimated about $200+ dollars worth of rum was put down. Oh well, thats what its for. It doesnt age in the bottle, so why not enjoy it with the ohana.

Thanks to I dream of Tiki, Aloha Station, BenzArt, HelzTiki, Chip and Andy, Dean, Lee and David, Will, Bryan and Kerry, Scott and all the beautiful wahines who showed up to make this a great and successful Tiki Jam. GMAN, you were with us in spirit...next time brah.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 5:19 pm   Permalink

You know it!

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation