FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Kahiki Mosaic & other new works... (page 8)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Kahiki Mosaic & other new works... (page 8)
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 11:38 am   Permalink

Fantastic site guys!! Got my cards and coasters and they are top notch quality. I will start saving for an original mosaic, I just hope the one I want does not sell before then.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 2:13 pm   Permalink

Well it be Pirate Day so here goes.....

Avast to all ye kindly folk. Cap'n Cheeky and his wench are chuffed that ye all like our glassys so much. We be special happy that lubbers like our old friend Swampy Fire is happy with his stash of Velvety booty in the gleaming form o' some shiny cards and coasters. And to folks on the "wrong" side of the world.....we have a big pirate vessel just itching for a voyage (Well actually we don't, but I wanted to cheer ye up).

WooHoo to ye missy woohoo. And to ye Madame Queen Kamehameha. It shivers me timbers to know ye all enjoy our glassys.

And in a non-piratical voice.....

We just realised there was a bad link on our Gallery page so if anyone had trouble trying to check out our "For Sale' stuff, it should all work properly now.

The young feller who built that websitethingy should be flogged and keelhauled!

Ahoy and Mahalo

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-10-12 10:41 am   Permalink

Your prints, cards, coasters and original artwork is incredible!!! Too bad not everyone can see it in person!!! You would have more orders than you'd know what to do with! I gave a coaster set as a birthday gift and was told it was the best gift they'd recieved! The cards are sooooo cool I don't want to give them away!!!! So, I guess I'll have to buy some more!

If anyone hasn't checked out Mark and Maggie's work....Do it now!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 12:07 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the kindly words Soccer. Glad you and your Birthday pal liked the coasters.
In a week or so we'll have some new original work to show. Stay tuned.....

M&M

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 11:48 am   Permalink

We've been trying our hand at making smaller more portable mosaics and this is what we've come up with.... belt buckles.

We've got a lot more buckles (not all tiki) on our website here
http://www.velvetglass.com/tikipages/Mosaics2/beltbuckles.html

and here's a peek at a new, not so wearable mosaic.

cheers!
Mr and Mrs cheeky half

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 6:15 pm   Permalink

I hadnt checked this thread since the 'board. Freaking awesome! Especially love the dancing flame woman with the natives dancing around, being overwatched by 2 moai! Just checking out the website now

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 7:48 pm   Permalink

Hewey,

It seems Fire, Women and Tikis feature a fair bit in our work. Just when I vow to make one with none of those ingredients they keep pulling me back in.
Kinda like Pacino in The Godfather 3.

Cheeky Half

kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 7:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-02 19:48, cheeky half wrote:
Hewey,

It seems Fire, Women and Tikis feature a fair bit in our work. Just when I vow to make one with none of those ingredients they keep pulling me back in.
Kinda like Pacino in The Godfather 3.

Cheeky Half

if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones

Posted: 2006-11-05 09:15 am   Permalink

'Flaming Tiki Women' !!!

I want first dibs on that creation! GREAT stuff from da Cheeky Half ! SsweeetT!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

? Do two halfs' make a whole cheeky ?

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-05 1:20 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Great site! You have very cool works in it!! I specially like The Kon Tiki & The Mambo pieces,congrats!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-05 4:54 pm   Permalink

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

" ? Do two halfs' make a whole cheeky ? "

Two Cheeky Half's make up a whole cheek, but that doesn't necessarily make us half-assed.....

Clarita, Your candles are fantastic! Sorry we hadn't seen them before.

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 10:51 am   Permalink

Thanks a lot cheeky half!! I really appreciate the opinion coming from such a creative person!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 11:54 am   Permalink

Half-assed or not, Y'all have some Hot stuff on your site. The new Belt Buckles are downrite Awesome. Well done!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-05 11:05 am   Permalink

We are very proud to announce that we will be vending, for the first time ever, at the Mondo Lounge Atomic Frolic event in Las Vegas. Please come by and see us, we'll have some new pieces and the Lapu's will be flowing.

TravelingJones

Posted: 2007-01-05 11:34 am   Permalink

YEAH BABY! VEGAS BABY! YEAH!

Love the tassles, can they swing in opposition?

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation