FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 10:09 pm   Permalink

what lurks in the murk?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-01 10:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha Folks! Here it is!!!

Attempting to print is only for the brave...

If you are experiencing technical difficulties... don't sweat it! Print it, fold it, whatever, or I'll hook you up when I see you!

Mahalo,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-05-02 12:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-01 20:48, Hakalugi wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-01 17:40, Shell in the Pacific wrote:

...I am working on the finalization of the crawl cards. I should have the final up by Tuesday or Wednesday...

Shell, I didn't see this on the crawl cards you posted so far, so... If possible, can you leave a space so that people can write in their Tiki Central name? This way the crawl cards will double as name tags(like last years).

It may be too late to modify the crawl card but there is some room for people to write in their name right over the magic wand (or depending how you print and cut, along the top or bottom border).

So bring a marker, write in yr' name and don't pocket the Crawl Card, wear it! I'm sure others will agree that having these double as Tiki Central name tags is a good idea.

Yes?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 1:57 pm   Permalink

My husband and I will be attending our first Tiki Oasis this weekend and we can't wait! I arranged some work in San Diego for Friday so we just have to come. We recently moved and have opened up a tiki bar in our new home. I can't tell you how much fun we are having outfitting the bar. The room was originally intended as a breakfast room, but to heck with that. We can eat in the dining room!

We'd love to get in on the crawl as crawlers, if it's still possible. Besides tipping the hosts with money or supplies, is there a fee involved?

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 3:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-02 13:57, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
Besides tipping the hosts with money or supplies, is there a fee involved?

Well, it may cost you your liver...

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 3:24 pm   Permalink

hey Dr. Z think the pool will be open 24hrs
stinking fence damn broken mug

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 3:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-02 15:24, Dr. Shocker wrote:
hey Dr. Z think the pool will be open 24hrs
stinking fence damn broken mug

My Fine Doctor: I'll bring the Pringles if you bring the Bundaberg!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 4:18 pm   Permalink

Would anyone like me to bring any Moxie for a mixer?

PM me if you would.

--SBiM

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 4:42 pm   Permalink

I always knew you had moxie SBiM. Wow was that a bad pun.

Hope you all have a killer time at Tiki Oasis! I so wish I was coming...

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 11:23 pm   Permalink

We'll be crawling again this year. We're local so if any of the hosts need anything just let us know and we can help you out. Happy to contribute or direct you to the nearest location for supplies.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 10:13 am   Permalink

My dear Doctor no Bundy this year, shipment is running late....the rat bastards......but I am sure we can find somthing to fill our bellys

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 10:39 am   Permalink

I'll be crawling... wish I could host -- but i think I mentioned somewhere that I can't even make coffee!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2006-05-03 10:40 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 2:45 pm   Permalink

Hey Locals for everyone's benefit how about a short list of the closest liqour stores, supermarkets, and 99c stores

DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-03 2:54 pm   Permalink

Excuse my newbieness, but how does this thing work? Is the card we're supposed to print out going to include room numbers and times? Do we convene somewhere prior to the crawl to get all that info? I'm a little confused, and I'm not staying at the hotel so if someone could clue me in I'd really appreciate it. Mahalo.

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 3:05 pm   Permalink

Well with time running out I am finalizing my hosting plans.

I have decided not to make Suffering Bastards again this year. I was happy with the results last year, but it is too difficult a drink to make in this venue. I have been working on re-inventing my Kava drink to work without the kava and I think I have something that works pretty well. It is a pretty standard rum and fruit drink, but has some uncommon flavors. Better yet, I can make multiple portions in a shaker. So, that is what I am going to mix. In keeping with the "SAVAGE" theme, I am keeping the old name even though it doessn't fit as well as it used to when it was a Kava based drink.

http://www.indiefilm.com/tiki/index.html

I will be able to mix a couple of others in limit quantities as well, probably Doctor Funks and Purple Jades.

I am thinking I am going to do it friday, either 1 to 3 or 2 to 4. it is going to overlap with somebody else, that seems unavoidable.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation