FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-05 08:49 am   Permalink

My wife and I would be potential crawlers. Anybody need any maple liquor?

--sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-05 11:11 am   Permalink

I'm a-crawlin'!

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-06 12:19 pm   Permalink

You can count on two here for room crawl. Who knows, maybe we will host next year but this is our first Oasis, so we want to check things out.

Can't wait!!

Tiki Fink

Denver, CO

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-06 4:28 pm   Permalink

Tiki Oasis Tipple Trot II

I'll certainly host a station if someone would be kind enough to offer the space. It'll be The Maikai Gents stop and will feature live cocktail music, too! I'll bring all the ingredients necessary. Now, on to the crawlers:
Weird Uncle Tiki is in fo sho! So are The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa who are:

The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa
Thurston Lavatube III
Kana Hanohano Kika
Alana Moana Beach Parks

Mahalo!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 09:51 am   Permalink

Check your email

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 3:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-05 08:49, Suffering Bastard in Maine wrote:
My wife and I would be potential crawlers. Anybody need any maple liquor?

--sbim

If you're going to be shlepping a few bottles out, I'd be happy to trade you a Maikai Gents CD or some vino fino for one. Sounds fun!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 10:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-03 21:30, Traderpup wrote:
I think I feel another typhoon season coming on!

Nooooooo! OMG that is one wayyy-out drink. I must add that your set design and presentation was top notch.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 09:12 am   Permalink

Sign me up as a crawler Shell. Hopefully I can hit more rooms this year. Last year was so much fun. I am glad you are coordinating this again.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hapamary

Posted: 2006-03-08 1:27 pm   Permalink

Hi - please count me and SandyTrunks in for the Crawl
Thanks!

View Profile of hapamary Send a personal message to hapamary  Email hapamary     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-14 7:19 pm   Permalink

Soccer Tiki and I will be serving WooHoo Juice. You can put us down as crawlers too

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 9:45 pm   Permalink

Put Nina's Akua & Aaron's Akua down for the crawl, please!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jimbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-15 2:53 pm   Permalink

Jim & Lori would like to be in on the Crawl. Mahalo

View Profile of jimbo Send a personal message to jimbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 08:02 am   Permalink

Me and the Mr will crawl for sure. Still mulling hosting. He has a lovely Kona coffee drink...as they say- nothing like a wide awake drunk!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-20 4:30 pm   Permalink

Here is a head's up! Announcing... a new twist will be added to the room crawl this year! Otto and Doe have proposed that their will be a very GRAND award for the "Best Dressed Room" at this year's Oasis. Of course you don't have to be a room host to enter the Best Dressed Room competition, though hosting will give you all the more added "exposure". Last year's Room Hosts did a wonderful job with their drink presentation and decorating expertise, so if you are in the mood to transform your room into a mini-oasis, by all means go for it! As for themes it is all up to you, your creativity, imagination and what you are willing to drag down to SD! Let the games begin!
Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-20 6:39 pm   Permalink

Shell,

Mahalo for putting this together, count me in for the crawling crowd.

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation