FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-21 1:36 pm   Permalink

We were organizing our drink list and were wondering if any of the host last year remembered how much booze they needed roughly

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 6:07 pm   Permalink

Betty and her cocktail cohort TikiBrini will be crawling. Please add us to the big list.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-31 5:37 pm   Permalink

Aloha Fellow Crawlers and Room Hosts!
I am posting images of the Room Host badges and Drink Cards that I am working on for the Room Crawl. You can attempt to print them out by right clicking on the images. Let me know how it goes and I will post the final product once we are closer to the event. Let the countdown begin!!
Mahalo,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 6:05 pm   Permalink

last year we had some trouble with room cards and the print dimensions.

maybe you should solicit the massive collection of web designers and graphic artists to help with the design and distribution.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 6:51 pm   Permalink

I have no ink. If the Boo Clan shows up on your doorsteps, will you let us in?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 11:05 pm   Permalink

Me & Greg (Goatiki) will leave the hosting to the experts and will crawl till we can't.

C-yas all there!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-01 10:04 am   Permalink

Monkey man wrote:
Quote:
last year we had some trouble with room cards and the print dimensions.

maybe you should solicit the massive collection of web designers and graphic artists to help with the design and distribution.

Hello Monkey Man! Do I know any web designers and graphic artists?

Rev. Bamboo wrote:
Quote:

Aloha BooBen, But of course! (Providing you know the secret password!)

Not to worry people, I will print up a nice bunch of Drink Cards and Room Host badges and bring them with me to the Hanalei.

Any other potential room host out there? Let me know and I'll add your name to the card. I'll create the final version about a week before Oasis! Can't wait to see yo all!
Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-01 10:09 am   Permalink

I just thought I'd let you all know the time Laura and I are planning to host our room for the crawl. We want to do it between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on Friday May 5th. We will be serving 2 different drinks Laura is servin Daytona's and I will be serving Miehana's
alright Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-01 1:54 pm   Permalink

Shell, count me Cheekygirl aka Nelva and Kaula Tiki aka Cheri as a Hosts. Friday, looks like a good day. We'll check out when other are serving as to not overlap too much. It will be 1 or 2 drinks (Trader Vic's grogs, for sure).

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2006-04-01 15:29 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-01 3:11 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! The WooHoo Juice and The Lapu Lapu's will be pouring between 2:30pm and 3:30pm on Friday, May 5th. Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-05-01 13:44 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-01 9:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-01 10:04, Shell in the Pacific wrote:

Rev. Bamboo wrote:
Quote:

Aloha BooBen, But of course! (Providing you know the secret password!)

Is the secret password BEER?! Bud????

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-01 10:34 pm   Permalink

Ben,
If you were any warmer, you'd be on FIRE, Baby!!!
Aloha,
Shelley

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 10:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-01 22:34, Shell in the Pacific wrote:
Ben,
If you were any warmer, you'd be on FIRE, Baby!!!
Aloha,
Shelley

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 5:03 pm   Permalink

We don't want to step all over the confirmed Hosts serving time, but I think I've figured out a time that will work. Figured a bit of overlap adds to the fun and mixes it up a big. This is what I've figured out thus far:

Sperm Whale = Fri. 1-3pm
WhooHooWahine = Fri. 3-4pm
Tiki Matt = Fri. 5pm

CheekyGirl & KaulaTiki will Host Fri. from 1:30 pm. to 3:30 p.m.

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2006-04-02 17:04 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-06 11:12 am   Permalink

Shell-

I would like to enlist as a crawler............as they say "have tiki mug, will travel". Thanks for all your efforts in getting this organized. I can not imagine it will be anything but BIG fun.

Karbora

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation