FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 08:31 am   Permalink

I have no problem with it.....dive in

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 09:43 am   Permalink

Okeedokee! I'll host on Friday at 2:00PM. The Maikai Gents will provide live cocktail music in the room to accompany our happy tippling.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 10:45 am   Permalink

We will switch to 3-5 on Sat as to be able to help with tear down afterwards....

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 12:38 pm   Permalink

The Missus and I might be interested in hosting, not 100% sure yet, but I'll let you know for sure within the next day. Tentatively put us down for crawling too, though the Missus probably won't be drinking much.

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-25 12:48 pm   Permalink

Aloha All!
Dr. Shocker,
Thank you for the clarification! You are right, IKABOD is definitely a DOLT!
Drink card has been updated!

Hau'oli Tiki,
No you don't have to decorate. It's all up to you. Otto is awarding a prize for the best dressed room, but they don't even have to be room hosts to enter the Best Dressed Room Contest.

So are you hosting, Hau'oli Tiki? I will add you to the card if so. Please confirm on the thread or pm me.

Newest and improved drink card...

Hau'oli Tiki, I will add you if you get back to me on whether or not you are hosting. Please let me know.
Mahalo,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-25 2:01 pm   Permalink

Hubby and I will be attending as well as our two friends that have build up enough courage to join us this year. Can't wait!!

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caddio

Posted: 2006-04-25 3:22 pm   Permalink

Me and Hula Denise are coming down to S.D for the big event and definitely want to be on the crawl list. What do I need to do get us a crawl card? Mahalo -

View Profile of caddio Send a personal message to caddio  Email caddio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-25 4:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha Caddio,

If you right click on the crawl card, you should have the ability to view and print the image right from your computer. Print it out on cardstock if you want it to be more durable. That's all it takes! Remember to tip your Bar/Room Hosts or donate supplies, and have fun!

I will be purchasing some plastic sleeves from Office Depot and will gladly give you one at Oasis while supplies last, along with a piece of string or ribbon that you can use to hang the sleeve and card around your neck. (Please remove before swimming or showering!)

Mahalo,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 8:57 pm   Permalink

Yeah baby, Chongolio is gonna be addin' the crawl to his Oasis weekend swagger.
Please no pictures, the results hurt my eyes
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 9:56 pm   Permalink

Utopiandreem & I will be crawling if you please!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 08:10 am   Permalink

I'm going to try to stop by for some minor crawlitude, I'm not going to catch everyone though. Dogbytes, could you use some BVI Silver Rum?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 4:20 pm   Permalink

I could make Monkeypods this year if someone can get me a room to do it in. Im not staying at the hotel.

Let me know what time makes sense to fit with the others.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 8:38 pm   Permalink

Hanalei, drawing from experience from the past two tasting contests (Zombie & Grogg), I just figure appox. how many people will be stopping by, even though there are approx. 60 crawlers, no all make it due to ovelap. (Friday there is going to be a lot of overlap) A 750 ml. bottle is about 25 oz., so that's a good starting point, a trusty calculator is all you need. Personally, I find it easier to pre-mix and store in a couple of those rubbermaid containers.

Or you can just buy what you want to serve/spend and pour until your dry...

Kapaula Tiki & I split drinks last year, so we could hit all the Hosts which also allowed us to stay upright. The overlap was fun, it kept us on our toes, but we made sure to visit all the gracious hosts.

As far as room decorating, being a host will give you added exposure, we are planning on decorating, so we encourage those who can't make our scheduled host time to visit.

Unga Bunga -- too bad you can't make it to the Oasis, your room bar set up last year was a thing of beauty!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 9:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-26 16:20, Monkeyman wrote:
I could make Monkeypods this year if someone can get me a room to do it in. Im not staying at the hotel.

Derek, just sent you a PM...

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 10:50 pm   Permalink

This will be my first crawl.... As long as I have a crawl card and am pointed down the right hallway, I will be attending!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation