FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace 0
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 6:09 pm   Permalink

Seconds are sold out.. but there is still a nice selection of first quality frames.

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-17 10:30 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-17 9:49 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to getting mine. Thanks Monkeyman!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 8:57 pm   Permalink

Do they come with glass monkeyman??

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 9:17 pm   Permalink

Come and see me for your own Album Cover Frames at the upcoming Tiki Farm Sale and the Caliente Tropics Event in May. Save on shipping. Browse the framed album selections on hand... I have over 50 framed albums and empty frames as well. Hope to see you all there.

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-17 11:30 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 09:50 am   Permalink

Derek:
Do you still have any of the Hawaiian Style left looking for 2 and 2 of Maori if you have them. Send me a PM with the total. Here is the zip 33316.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-25 09:44 am   Permalink

The Maori Style Album Cover frames are sold out.

No Mas. I wont be making any more. Thank you to those who purchased them.

There are still some of the other Tapa/Hawaiian style to be had.

I will be vending at Tiki Caliente and will have empty frames and frames with Vintage Albums already in them.

Thanks

isotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-26 5:17 pm   Permalink

I picked up four more at the sale. Support your local artist.

View Profile of isotiki Send a personal message to isotiki  Email isotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 09:24 am   Permalink

ok.. there are 30 of the Tapa/Hawaiian style frames remaining that are empty and available for purchase (they come with plexi)

$30 for one or 3 or more for $25 each

In addition to the empty ones I have about 40 frames with vintage albums already in them. $40 for one and $35 for three or more. I will take pics of them eventually so you all can se what I have in stock.

I will bring these to Tiki Caliente. When these sell out... THEY ARE GONE for good.... was emailed this morning by a retailer in the Midwest today who wanted to purchase 10 of them...

Thanks to all who have purchased them over the past 2+ years.

it was fun.... 370 frames sold... 80 more to go...

looking forward to having that space back in my living room

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2008-05-06 18:22 ]

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-06 5:33 pm   Permalink

Those are some great frames MM!!!!
Now if I only had wall space.

Whats your next project?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-11 5:06 pm   Permalink

Just got mine Friday, thank you sir! Very cool! Quick too!

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-11 5:14 pm   Permalink

All of the empty album cover frames are sold. Thanks to all who laid down their hard earned dollars for my craft.

I still have about 30-40 framed albums with an assortment of different albums ALREADY INSIDE the frames. I will start the process of taking photos so that buyers can see what their choices are.

I will sell them in sets of 3's on Ebay in the next couple weeks..

This will be the last of the album frames... when they are gone... theyre GONE ..

Time for me to work on something else.

Thanks

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 10:25 pm   Permalink

I have about 40 frames with Albums remaining... and thats it. No more Album Cover Frames for me.

Moving on to other stuff.

But its not too late to still get a few for your home lounge or commercial bar/restaurant.

All the remaining inventory will be sold WITH vintage albums inside so you dont have to fuss with finding them in thrift stores or scouring ebay.

$40 for one or 3 for $100 (shipping extra) Larger quantity discounts available if you want more than 5.

See available albums here.
http://www.monkeymandesign.com/frames6.htm

Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2008-07-20 22:27 ]

Polly_Nesia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-21 02:49 am   Permalink

Monkeyman, I've been admiring your work for sometime and have sent you an email to purchase one of your framed works. Looking for the "Hawaiian Favorites" (by the Ray Kinney and Coral Islanders) frame, or second choice "Yellow Bird" frame. You do great work and I appreciate the heads up on the last of it's kind. Glad I logged on tonight before it was too late.

View Profile of Polly_Nesia Send a personal message to Polly_Nesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-21 7:58 pm   Permalink

Some of the frames have been listed on ebay.

The others are still available directly from me. Just email me or PM with your interest

Monkeyman Ebay Auctions

Get em while they can be GOT !!!

Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2008-07-21 22:18 ]

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-25 9:27 pm   Permalink

Ebay Auctions to finish soon....

BUMP

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation