FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace 0
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
hmc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 9:38 pm   Permalink

Yeah, great idea... but sadly I have no albums either!!! i only have postcards and I have stuck them to the bamboo fridge.

View Profile of hmc Send a personal message to hmc  Goto the website of hmc     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 10:38 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 19:50 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 11:28 pm   Permalink

teenage/college styled thumbtacks in the wall next to your cinderblock and plywood entertainment center kind of thing with a collection of beer cans as decor.

Dude, I am the master aesthete of that decor. Bartles and Jaymes 4-pack labels lining the wall? I invented that look. My engineer roommate designed the bar we made (take that Bamboo Ben!) and I supplied the fixtures. Not only a small aqua green inflated plam tree, but a 5-foot blow-up Bud-Lite bottle. It was SoCal cool in '85 and it's still working for me today. Alas, it remains hard to be a pimp.

Dig the frame, want to see the other designs. I'd probably swing for two, take a step in the right direction maturity decor-wise. I watch Home and Garden channel now. There's girl host on there with big knockers.

I'm gonna get letters for that last line, ain't I? Shoulda said bewbies.

All about the love,
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 05:38 am   Permalink

Sweet Frame!

I'd be in for at least a pair.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 06:38 am   Permalink

Awesome Frame!!! I would definitely be interested in a few of these. How much are they going to run? When will they be available?

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 4:57 pm   Permalink

I could go for 4 or 6 of them easily. It would be interesting to get one or two in each of the frame styles that you create. Nice work, MM!

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2006-03-08 16:58 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 5:12 pm   Permalink

Ohmigosh! I just bought 6 new vintage albums that would be STUNNING in those frames. I would absolutely buy your frames!!

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-03-08 9:54 pm   Permalink

I would be up to purchasing three of them. They look great. Let me know.

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-09 6:58 pm   Permalink

I would definitely buy a couple.I do have some duplicate records for once you get the trade thing started. I like the idea of different designs.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-10 09:52 am   Permalink

Geez, i was just thinking last night how i was goin to frame our LPs, & blamm! i see this thread. Im very interested in buy some!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-12 4:57 pm   Permalink

MM, These are great!! sign me up for at least a pair.
nice work.

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 6:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Monkeyman wrote:
If I am successful they would probably retail for $25 - $30 each. Volume discounts would be offered.

Ooh! I'd buy two. I've been wanting something like that for a few of my album covers. They would look great in my Tiki room.

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mashuka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-14 01:48 am   Permalink

I'll have some!

View Profile of Mashuka Send a personal message to Mashuka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 9:08 pm   Permalink

I'd be interested!!!

I've got shyte loads of albums that are frame worthy.
I'd probably go in for at least 4 or 5.

Nice work!!!

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 11:55 am   Permalink

1-2 for me please, like the marq idea

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation