FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Orlando, Flroida Members
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Orlando, Flroida Members
TB Hawks
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-07 02:16 am   Permalink

Just wondering how many members are from Orlando...do you have your own Tiki Bar, maybe a get together is in order.

View Profile of TB Hawks Send a personal message to TB Hawks  Email TB Hawks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 04:44 am   Permalink

Aloha, Hawkman...

We have get togethers every weekend... but you're not invited if you're bringing any large red boxes.

Just kidding... about the get togethers every weekend.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 05:56 am   Permalink

Hiya TB. Orlando dweller here. If there's a get together every weekend, I've never been invited dammit! Seriously, I think one of us is planning something for April. Or so I hear. Home bar crawl maybe? Speak up if you're the planner. The calendar for April is filling up!

Welcome to TC, TB!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TB Hawks
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-07 06:15 am   Permalink

GatorRob:

Now that sounds like it would be a fun day / night.....An Orlando (Home Tiki Bar Crawl).

More input required from other members.

View Profile of TB Hawks Send a personal message to TB Hawks  Email TB Hawks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 07:27 am   Permalink

I agree with the omission of the Red Box

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 11:02 am   Permalink

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dc35b3127cce9722b33fba6100000016100AZtWLZm2ZsWJg

Memorial Day 2006 Opening Day !!!!
Seminole FL.

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 11:53 am   Permalink

Didn't state it earlier, but ditto on the red box.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Whollycat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-07 11:56 am   Permalink

Looks Great TikiLale,
I'm in the neighborhood...
Email me at>
keo@tampabay.rr.com
Mahalo
Aloha
Joe/Haole Kats

View Profile of Whollycat Send a personal message to Whollycat  Email Whollycat Goto the website of Whollycat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 5:10 pm   Permalink

Karbora is planning something for April 1st, but you have to know the secret password which I don't know yet.
KG

[ This Message was edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-03-07 17:12 ]

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pyro
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-07 8:07 pm   Permalink

I'm in Orlando. For the next couple months anyway (once we sell our place we are relocating to Vegas). Had a home tiki bar, but now it's all packed up in storage.

View Profile of Pyro Send a personal message to Pyro  Email Pyro Goto the website of Pyro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 8:22 pm   Permalink

Orlando T.C.'ers...
The Intoxicators! will be in the Orlando area on March 31st, and on April 1st.

On March 31st we will be playing with The Nova Rays at the Winter Park Bowl (Bowl America) 1111 West Fairbanks Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789
The Nova Rays go on at 10PM... The Intoxicators! around 11PM...

On April 1st, The Intoxicators! will be playing at The Jetsetter Lounge in Lake Worth. 1132 North Dixie Highway, Lake Worth, FL 33454
The show starts around 8PM

Cheers!
Brian Crum
The Intoxicators!
http://www.theintoxicators.com

View Profile of Tikigoob Send a personal message to Tikigoob  Email Tikigoob Goto the website of Tikigoob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 10:14 am   Permalink

I'm planning on coming over for the Jetsetter Lounge gig.
Bringing Koka Nut and a couple of wahines.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 6:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks for heads up Brian. I have a CD the Novarays sent me before the Hawaiian Inn party '05. They're good, but speaking of surf bands - whatever happened to Mark from the Vodkanauts? Is he in tiki rehab or something? Does anyone know?
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-08 7:41 pm   Permalink

Aloha Orlandonians-

It is fact.....not fiction that I am planning a tikifest at my place, Euroa Cove on Saturday April 1st. One of the locals just pointed me to this thread...and the late breaking news is NO password required. The event is being billed as the 1st Annual Metro Orlando Tiki Swap Meet (and for all who need to be set straight - this is swapping tiki finds, not TCers!). I sent out an announcement earlier this week to the locals whose e-mails I have on tap. If you did not receive the details of the event and are interested in attending PM me and I will make the connection. I am very much looking forward to having the group together and celebrating all things tiki here at base camp.

Karbora

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-10 09:14 am   Permalink

Trader Trick, Martini and I will be there, Karbora.
We're looking forward to tiki fun.....

We are also open to a home bar crawl (if scheduling permits)......

also, everybody check out my post about the Polynesian Luau......

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation