FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Helz's Stuff... (Proof of Concept, Pg.4)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Helz's Stuff... (Proof of Concept, Pg.4)
tfisherart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-21 01:32 am   Permalink

Helz, very nice little shot mug's especially the gold edition.
I tried to make the switch from ceramic to stoneware for the last month six mug's went in the kiln and six came out one w/ the bottom blown out it took out 4 other's. A real bummer seeing they have to fire soooooooooooo long.
p.s. say hi to pop

http://www.thomsart.com

[ This Message was edited by: tfisherart 2006-06-21 01:33 ]

View Profile of tfisherart Send a personal message to tfisherart  Email tfisherart Goto the website of tfisherart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-25 6:25 pm   Permalink

Ok...so apperently Mom and Pop think I'm not carving enough, because under the tree....

I guess I gotta get to work now!

[ This Message was edited by: HelzTiki 2006-12-25 18:25 ]

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 6:53 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: HelzTiki 2007-04-04 18:58 ]

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-04 7:14 pm   Permalink

NICE WORK HELZ! Incredible...Amazing...Sooo "true to form" and looks EXACTLY like a...a...A LOG? WTF?? PNG? NZ? EIEIO???

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 8:21 pm   Permalink

It's the most beautiful log ever! What kind of wood is that? I love the color and the texture! More pictures soon?

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 8:23 pm   Permalink

I liked the Haupia better.

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 4:13 pm   Permalink

Ok, so while we were messing around making mugs, I had a couple ideas that I wanted to try out. So I grabbed a couple of my shot glasses that were still in greenware and messed a bit and here is the result:

The Tiki mug necklace

This one was inspired by those glasses you used to be able to get that were on a big gold chain. Idea was that you could walk around with your drink and still have both hands free.

Being worn:

and...

The hanger-on shotglass tiki mug:

This was inspired by those plastic shot glasses they use at restaurants that hang on the side of your drink for the float or the "extra" shot. With this one you can have your floater, or fill it up with 151 and have a flaming tiki accompany your favorite beverage.

We're rolling around the idea of doing a few of these (in a different design, these were for test) just for giggles.

Thanks for lookin'!

- Helz

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 4:47 pm   Permalink

Those are fun Helz do they come in Volcano "hot" pink? You know I'm partial to bright colors!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 10:04 pm   Permalink

Bling Bling!

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 03:26 am   Permalink

Yeah Bouy! Does that pendant come with a set of spinner rims? Hell yes!

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 7:52 pm   Permalink

Ahhh Jeayuh! Hellz Bellz shotz R off da hook an' On dah neck Nephew!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Ideas and execution Helz!
You movin dat product Playah!!!

Sniz Tiz

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation